Which TV should I buy the Panasonic OLED or the LG 65E6V OLED?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Gel, you need a handle on this urgently now. Speak to your doctor.
I don't think he is interested. I will keep with the LG 55ec930v OLED (I think).

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
bigboss said:
I don't think he is interested. I will keep with the LG 55ec930v OLED (I think).

Yes keep the one you have got! You didn't like the 4K OLED TVs so better to keep a 1080p one.

Also, continually buying new AV equipment will not make your life better/you happier, you need to find something else to do with your time!

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

Yes keep the one you have got! You didn't like the 4K OLED TVs so better to keep a 1080p one.

Also, continually buying new AV equipment will not make your life better/you happier, you need to find something else to do with your time!
Cheers buddy.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Do you think I should speak to my GP?

Yes.

Your interest in the functionality of the new TVs is fine, and you can report back to us other forum members, whether you think that each TV is good or bad, and importantly why?

But continually buying then returning TVs, just costs you money, and no-one here wants to see you continually digging yourself a bigger financial hole.

Your doctor may seem disinterested, but he may be demotivated, if you are ignoring his advice, and continually buying new hifi and then returning it.

*biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

expat_mike said:
gel said:

Yes.

Your interest in the functionality of the new TVs is fine, and you can report back to us other forum members, whether you think that each TV is good or bad, and importantly why?

But continually buying then returning TVs, just costs you money, and no-one here wants to see you continually digging yourself a bigger financial hole.

Your doctor may seem disinterested, but he may be demotivated, if you are ignoring his advice, and continually buying new hifi and then returning it.

*biggrin*
I cancel the TVs before they are delivered, so its not costing me money.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
expat_mike said:
gel said:

Yes.

*biggrin*

Do you get anything out of buying it. Then cancelling before its delivered??

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
expat_mike said:
gel said:

Yes.

*biggrin*

Do you get anything out of buying it. Then cancelling before its delivered??
No, I just keep changing my mind. I am finding it difficult after having a 65-inch OLED to go back to a 55-inch, but the 65-inches are just so expensive.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Gel, if I were you I would get a bigger top for your stand,then get the Panasonic 58" like I Did.You will not be disappointed.I have just put on Martian with HDR and The Lego Movie HDR and the picture really is outstanding from the UBD-K8500.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
But you said that you didn't find the 65-inch to be much bigger than 55.
I didnt really on my stand, but I am still missing the picture and impact of the Panasonic OLED on 2D.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Gel, if I were you I would get a bigger top for your stand,then get the Panasonic 58" like I Did.You will not be disappointed.I have just put on Martian with HDR and The Lego Movie HDR and the picture really is outstanding from the UBD-K8500.
How do you get a bigger top for the stand?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
RodhasGibson said:
How do you get a bigger top for the stand?

I would imagine a worktop or a piece of MDF or something similar would do.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Gel,There are two ways you could go. 1. Ring TMD Glass [Milton Keynes] 0800 0372727 or 01908 281458 and get a Quote. 2.There is a Glass Stand for Sale on eBay Seller is highstreet1955 Price £46.95 free p&p Length 55" x 15" Deep x 18" High.Holds up to 40KG and 60" TV's. Just the right size
teeth_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers guys, just cancelled the LG OLED, now what TV to buy? *unknw*

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Cheers guys, just cancelled the LG OLED, now what TV to buy? *unknw*

How about a 32" 1080p tv for £300
I used to have a Philips 32-inch LCD in my current setup. Just ordered the LG 65E6V OLED and the Samsung k8500 Blu Ray player from John Lewis! *clapping*

D

Deleted member 2457

Just agreed that Gordan Fraser will calibrate it, got a cracking deal too! *clapping*

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:
Just ordered the LG 65E6V OLED and the Samsung k8500 Blu Ray player from John Lewis! *clapping*

*dash1*

Tune in for next week's tragi-comic episode, only on whathifi.com
regular_smile.gif
Norman!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts