Which turntable??????????

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Have considered the Rega but doesn,t really do it for me aesthetically so have opted to go for the cheaper Pro-Ject Xpression MkIII with the view to selling and purchasing Clearaudio Red Emotion when funds allow, so upgradability isn't really an issue for me with the Pro-Ject. Have just ordered from coolgales for £289 only to find it cheaper here http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=938 at £279.95 DOH!!!!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="crocguy"]If you have the money my Goldmund reference 11 is one of the best in the world but not cheap at around £125,000.[/quote]

Hmmm, noone likes a showoff.

John Duncan

Get the train down to London (less than an hour and quite pleasant), jump in a taxi, and go here. Turntable heaven (though no Projects to compare, somewhat counter-productively). Check they have the Emotion in first though, obviously.

A

Anonymous

Got an email this morning telling me that the Xpression III i had ordered was out of stock and they weren't expecting any in until next week( Boo Hoo have got some time of work this week and was looking forward to a good listen)
Then it dawned on me that i'd seen it cheaper at AudioAffair so i cancelled my previous order and gave AudioAffair a call.
And am pleased to say they had stock and i should take delivery on thursday, and as an added bonus not only was this one cheaper at a very reasonable £279.95 but it comes with the Ortofon 2M red cartridge instead of Audio-technica AT 95 E that was fitted to my previous order.
Pretty good deal me thinks!!!

TRENDING THREADS