Which speaker setup - Dali Zensor 5 5.1 or Focal Dome 5.1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm having trouble deciding between the Dali Zensor 5 5.1 AV package and the Focal Dome 5.1 AV package.

Both sound good but the Dali's had the edge with the Zensor 1 surrounds and Vokal centre speaker (maybe I've answered my own question :doh: ). They will be paired with a Yamaha rx-v671 amp and placed in a room of 21' by 11'.

What do people think should I go down the style route or stick with the more traditional floor standers? Would also like to hear from owners of either package regarding sound quality, best speaker placement etc.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Amadeus1756

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Ultimately you buy speakers to make sound rather than looking good, so that should be a big part of your decision process.

Tho personally, I'm going for style speakers because they will sound good enough for me and I don't like the look of speakers (or indeed hifi equipment - I keep it hidden as much as possible).

MadDog*1

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Stokie,

I'm intrigued to know what package you went for in the end?

Came across your post when searching about the Dali package. Looking to buy my first home cinema system. Thinking of the Dali's but have not demoed yet. I have demoed the Kef e305, B&W MT60d, Jamo 360 and a couple of soundbars. Also came across the focal domes in reviews. Like you in your initial post I am leaning towards the style packages more but could be persuaded for a more traditional style package if its worth it.

Anyway, guess my question is, what did you go for and how does it sound?

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts