Which speaker set would be best to my Denon Avr-1910?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

I am from Sweden and i just bought a denon avr 1910 home cinema amplifier.

Currently i have a jamo speaker set but i would like to change.

I can't decide between B&W 600 series or Q Acoustics 2000 series speaker set.

My room not so big (app. 20 square meters). Currently i use my home cinema for dvd's but in the future i would like a 3d set.

So for the denon would be better the Q Acoustics or the B&W 600 home cinema set?

Thanks for the advices.

Attila

A

Anonymous

I currently have a Wharfedale set up and it suites the Denon greatly, but If I had to stretch my budget I would surely go for a B&W 685 package.

A

Anonymous

Hey Zsedenyia, I am from the UK but am moving to Sweden shortly. Do you mind me asking where you bought your equipment from in Sweden? I am thinking of buying in the UK and shipping over as the prices I've seen on Prisjakt.se are much more expensive! I am also looking to buy the Denon 1910 and a speaker package which I'm not sure of yet so will be interested to see the replies!

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The 1910 would be more suited to the Q Acoustics. 600 series ideally needs amps in the £1k region to get the best from them. You could check out what deals are going around during this current changeover of AV amps to 3D compatible ones.

A

Anonymous

Hi.

Well, if you want the cheapest price on denon then there is only one shop sell it. Called : hi-fi klubben. the avr 1910 4200 swedish kronor.

Thats cheap compared a year ago when it was nearly 6000 sek.

prisjakt a good site i check the cheapest prices there also.

There is plenty of stereo and hi-fi shop.

Let me give you a few sites :

www.prisjakt.nu

www.hifiklubben.se

www.tele-ha.se

www.dustinhome.se

www.komplett.se

www.netonnet.se

there is more but i think these are worth to investigate. Be careful, you can loose a full day just to browse them.

If you have any further questions just write here.

Attila

A

Anonymous

Great, thanks a lot. I have checked out Hi Fi Klubben before. To be honest, I don't think AV equipment is as expensive as the HiFi gear compared to the UK, but it would still probably be cheaper to ship the stuff over from the UK. Do you know if any of these sites supply Marantz equipment? Let me know how you get on with the speakers.

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS