• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Which one?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
I a finally getting broadband as I AM SICK TO DEATH with mobile broadband...frustratingly slow and just plain rubbish! Well, I have learnt' my lesson and was wondering which one should I get: Virgin's Fibre Optic broadband (50 MB) or Virgin's Fibre Optic broadband (50 MB)?? Such a tough choice....:) PS: and yes, we have confirmation of fibre optic in our area

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
woodster:
Surely your not giving yourself a choice here lol

Virgin or Virgin

ha ha - of course not! I am expecting installation on Wednesday this week :) can't wait to have great broadband...finally!!!

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Engineers just been and gone! WOW! this fibre optic is absolutely fast. Speed tested at 50.1MB :) no more slow snail speed with the mobile broadband. Highly recommended!!! Virgin engineers were also very helpful and informative! Great customer service on that front too.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts