Which buget 47-50 inch tv ?

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
i have a pana 42 px plasma couple of years old and very good but my dad is after a 47-50 inch for his lounge and cant decide on lcd or plasma (couple of years ago it seemed all to be plasma 40inch+) . he has a budget of £800 tops and currys are doing a samsung ps50b530s 1080p for £599 , any good or is it an old model ? anything better for his budget ? he has sky and surround sound system if that helps !!! merry christmas

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
He went for the £599 samsung in the end which i will be putting up tommorrow ! he phoned me from currys saying ive got the lot and the man is pricing it all up for me , so i said pricing what up ? he then went on to say he wants the tv and he is going for the samsung 1250 surround system and £80 each pure hdmi cables x2 as the guy will do him a better discount if he gets both samsung and leads in one go ! i then said NO DONT , get the pana bt200 bluray surround system and leave all there leads alone and i will fetch a set of chord hdmi leads from worthing hifi cables where i got all my leads from .

So in the end he got the tv , pana bt200 , a wall bracket and i will fetch the chord leads in the morning ! if he hadnt of phoned me he would of ended up with the recomended currys stuff but lucky he did , even my mother said DONT let him buy anything without you being there ! and did he listen !!!!!!

not sure on the samsung spec and how good it is but the reviews ive googled all seemed to be good anyway and at least all the other eq will be good !

A

Anonymous

I nipped into my local Currys for a browse when I visited a local retail park this afternoon. I noticed quite a few people wheeling out 50 inch Samsung screens that were £599. Must be this one I reckon. I'm guessing anyone else considering buying one should get in pretty quick.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts