WHF blu-ray reviews

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello, I have just been trying to find whether the blu-rays that have been reviwed lately have analog output but I can not see this anywhere, not even in the tech. specs. I believe this is very important piece of information specially for people who have receivers that do not decode hd. Is this somewhere and I have just missed it?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We note in the review copy if a player has multichannel analogue outputs - eg in the recent Oppo review.

Apologies for lack of tech-spec update: our database is being totally overhauled at the moment, and until that process is finished we cannot add additional spec fields.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
In the majority of cases you can google the Blu-ray player and click on images. Usally there is an image of the rear panel that will answer your questions about connections.

Also you can check on the manufacturer's own website for technical specs.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:
In the majority of cases you can google the Blu-ray player and click on images. Usally there is an image of the rear panel that will answer your questions about connections.

Also you can check on the manufacturer's own website for technical specs.

True

But I think the OPs thread is valid. This is WHFs site. Youd expect the reviews section to be as detailed as possible, else people will look elsewhere

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
aliEnRIK said:
True

But I think the OPs thread is valid. This is WHFs site. Youd expect the reviews section to be as detailed as possible, else people will look elsewhere

Indeed, and specs probably shouldnt be left out of one review because they were considered less relevant than in a later one. And load times are always asked for but still they dont appear much in reviews.

Right, thats two snipes, one totally gratuitous and OT so ill shut up now.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
To be fair, I think WHFI's 'To Do' list long and arduous as regards the site. I'm visualising Andrew walking round the 'Towers' with a clipboard in his hand going: "Check!" ;)

That makes two of us! And mine's a very big clipboard.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts