Where is my magazine?

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
Hello, For about 1 and a half weeks now I see the magazine on ASDA's magazine shelf but is still not home by mail? Why is it always late? Usually subscribers get their magazines first with other magazines. Or it used to be like that? I am not sure since I am not a subscriber to any other magazine any more...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, the official onsale date is today, so looks like Asda jumped the gun - maybe Julie Walters got over-enthusiastic and put the magazine out too early.

The rest is down to the post - and I think most of us know how reliable that is these days, and especially at this time of year. Post early for Easter!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="yiannis550"]Hello,

For about 1 and a half weeks now I see the magazine on ASDA's magazine shelf but is still not home by mail?[/quote]

Are you sure the magazine you saw in Asda was What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, not the Ultimate Guide to New Technology? The Ultimate Guide went on sale Dec 4, whereas the Jan 08 issue of WHF?SV only went on sale today (Dec 13), so I suspect it was the Ultimate Guide you saw. I think it's unlikely Asda would have had their Jan 08 issues that early!

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Got my January issue, plus free Sony magazine in the post this morning,thanks guys. now praying that you get around to testing the Linn Majik kit soon. In what has become the regular situation with my copies both magazines were damaged.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Gwyndy"]Got my January issue, plus free Sony magazine in the post this morning,thanks guys. now praying that you get around to testing the Linn Majik kit soon. In what has become the regular situation with my copies both magazines were damaged.[/quote]

Sorry to hear your copies are getting damaged - if you have no problems with the state of your other post, please email me via the Contact Us button, including details of your Subs number, and we'll investigate your local distribution depot...

Re the Linn Majik - the amp's being tested for our February issue, out January 10th.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="yiannis550"]Oh Andy is right. It is the altimate guide i saw.

sorry for the complain... I am just to eager to recieve the magazine:)[/quote]

No problem, glad to know you're keen to get the mag!
emotion-1.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]Re the Linn Majik - the amp's being tested for our February issue, out January
10th.[/quote]

Can't wait for that one, Linn is in big trouble but their gears are greats.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts