Where is british football in the world

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Actually doing very well at the moment West ham are in Europe for the third time in a row Having won there cup last week. Man City won the Champion league
And looks like New castle could be a top 3 team in 3 years now Sorry to say Man City faces Premiership court case ithink 2 years now on up to 40 charges of spending too much money 2021/2/3 seasons . Sorry to say like a number of premiership teams foreign owned This i would like to see stamped out. But the problem few teams actually made any money we know Arsenal still paying off there debts Chelsea in a sea of trouble now due to lack of money now . Man Utd looks going to be Saudi owned Think the next team to go bye byes is Everton. Tottenham foreign owned or are they > The problem very few teams made any money at all in the last 5 years . Due to mainly terrible wages structures the gate money and advertising cannot match the outlays now This is what i would like to see . 1 no team allowed to pay more than 50k a month to a player 2. limit the cost of buying a player too £50 million a year per team
What this would do is to get more young British players to play top team games . Ban foreign ownership of all UK teams within 10 years . Teams have to get involved with local people and groups and sports charities too. Then eventually ban foreign players again within 10 years ( more likely to go somewhere else as they so greeddy about the wage structures

npxavar

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Americans are way ahead in terms of player salary regulation. However, this did not stop the Milwaukee Bucks from signing a $228 million 5-year extension with Antetokounmpo in December 2020. You can't stop people from spending their money, I guess.

But you can tax them. This does not happen though, giving a very tangible measure of corruption in sports.

Reactions: WayneKerr

TRENDING THREADS