When will the panasonic website be updated with the 2008 models?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Sorry - although it may seem from even a cursory search of these forums that we're actually running Panasonic's customer support service for them, we have no knowledge about the company's website.

Ummm - try asking Panasonic?

A

Anonymous

How about hi remixes how are you today ... thanks for buying our mag and keeping me in a job but my answer is sorry I just dont know!!!

We are gonna ask these questions you silly billy LOL!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
OK then...

hi remixes how are you today ... thanks for buying our mag and keeping me in a job but my answer is sorry I just dont know!!!

But why on earth would you think we'd know when a company was going to update its website?

bf1

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi Remixes and Andrew,

Thanks for giving me a laugh as I have a headache from spending too much time on tinternet trying to sort out what bloody set Im gonna buy!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andy Pandy, because your more in the know than joe public, because you go to all these posh shows & I dont, because you work for WHFSV because because LOL.
Tell you what wait there & I am gonna ring em right NOW...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="remixes"]Thanks Andy Pandy[/quote]

I see what you did there - clever...

[quote user="remixes"]because you go to all these posh shows[/quote]

Posh shows? Never been to one yet in the better part of 26 years

[quote user="remixes"]Tell you what wait there & I am gonna ring em right NOW...[/quote]

Let us know the answer you get

A

Anonymous

Ok are you ready .. (& yes you have been to nice posh shows dont tell porky pies) I spoke to a nice Irish gent who said ..... there will be a major change on the site very shortly ..... but he does not know when HA HA HA lmao @ them!!! in other words they ent gotta clue??

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="remixes"]Ok are you ready .. [/quote]

Yes, absolutely agog

[quote user="remixes"](& yes you have been
to nice posh shows dont tell porky pies)[/quote]

Well, I guess it depends on your definition of 'nice posh shows' but I bow to your superior knowledge.

[quote user="remixes"]I spoke to a nice Irish gent
who said ..... there will be a major change on the site very shortly
..... but he does not know when[/quote]

There will always be a major change on any website at some point.

[quote user="remixes"]HA HA HA lmao @ them!!! in other words
they ent gotta clue??[/quote]

You may say that - I couldn't possibly comment.

A

Anonymous

LOL .... oh well never mind ay it gave us a laugh & at least one other person. but if you do find out my email is remixes@panasonic.co.org.net.com ..... cheers Pandy

A

Anonymous

Some of the info is on the website. I've managed to download the TH-37PX80 manual in pdf format from there.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Oaklec"]

Some of the info is on the website. I've managed to download the TH-37PX80 manual in pdf format from there.

[/quote]Indeed it is. I suspect they're holding back until stocks of the older ranges have sold out, and the new models are fully stocked in retail.
Oh, and it's Pansonic's 'year end' at the moment (their financial year runs til end of March, I think), so they're bonkers busy, too....

A

Anonymous

Ahhh the lovely Clare springs into useful info ... thanks Clare now why couldn't Andy Pandy tell me that LOL!! grumpy man he is ;0)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
He wouldn't have known about the year-end - I only got that info from Pana earlier today, and am not in the office to share!

What i'm also not in the office to do is unpack crates and generally suffer the stress and hassle of our recent office-move, which I suspect is causing more than a little chaos chez WHF...

A

Anonymous

Okey dokey well joke aside all of you do a superb job & I am very grateful as you know & as I have said in the past ;0) .. do you like how I am creeping now he he! cheers Clare

A

Anonymous

That is very impressive if Panasonic's web editors are also chartered accountants
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Indeed - but I bet they've all got to submit costings, budgets,business plans, or at least be involved in the process. It's a rare job these days that doesn't involve spreadsheets (more's the pity)!

A

Anonymous

True but other much bigger companies than Panasonic seem to manage. I think your first point on the old models is more like the better reason, plus the fact that resllers do their own marketing.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="remixes"]why couldn't Andy Pandy tell me that LOL!! [/quote]

Andy Pandy - you crack me up

[quote user="remixes"]grumpy man he is ;0)[/quote]

one tries one's little best

A

Anonymous

Im sure your a very nice bloke really LOL!! but I will call you that from now on of course? my wifes bro is called Andrew ... but he is Pandy to he he.

A

Anonymous

Panasonic web site now updated with SOME 2008 models (i.e. those currently being shipped)

Looks like the site has had a makeover (nice video clip of Panasonic TH42PZ85), but site has response time problems at the moment. Hopefully, it will be fixed tomorrow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts