When will the panasonic website be updated with the 2008 models?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Nick_Shepherd

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
I would say that the info will appear on Panasonics website when they want you to make use of it. As Clare says, the 07 models are still in stock and selling well so why slow that down by putting the 08 details out.

Dont agree its anything to do with end of year. When it is best for thier sales, they will update the site
emotion-2.gif

Meanwhile, I am enjoying my TX-32LMD70. A great TV!

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

As 50% of the Panasonic UK Web Team, I would like to thank everyones patience with waiting for information for the new products. As you will have noticed we have launched the brand new version of our site which offers so much more than the previous platform.

I would be interested to hear your views on what you've seen so far? We are aware that it's slightly slow at present, we are looking into speeding things up.

Thanks,

Matt

A

Anonymous

Hi Matt,

The site has indeed improved but I for one would like to see the option of more in-depth articles on the technology employed and features available.

More information on forth coming models would be appreciated. As you can see from these forums, people are interested in knowing what is due in the coming months to aid with their buying decisions.

I personally am holding off buying a 42PZ85 in case the PZ800 will be much better. I have heard snippets about improved sound (will be using AV equipment anyhow), design and particularly the 24fps cinema mode. How does this differ from 'ordinary' 24fps support and will it improve motion from the BD30 blu ray more so than the PZ85?

Currently I am having to endure the blu ray judder on my 32LXD700 but still enjoy blu ray. I want my next purchase to be the best possible for blu ray and will keep the 700 for viewing freeview in another room.

Your advise would be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts