Question What's your next HiFi purchase?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

njprrogers

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I still think the Dalis are a good bet, especially with your budget. You will not get much better unless you look at second-hand speakers
I actually wouldn't mind checking out second hand as well. Any general recommendations around matching with roksan amps?

I will definitely look at the Dali oberon. Everything I read is really positive

Spendor D7.2. I'm not wealthy but adore quality sound. At my current saving rate I'll have to wait a couple of years but I'm determined to own a pair. After that, I'm done. Slowly slowly catchy monkey.
This dealer offering ex-demo 7.2 in white for £3500......

AVDude

Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
My next major AV purchase?

Either a unique variant of the Marantz AV7706 11.2 surround with XLR jacks,
or a pair of these A77X from Adam Audio:
1616616055715.png

I have headphones I am happy with, now it's time to make the rest of the audio space happy also.

D

Deleted member 188533

I just bought an SMSL SU-9 and a HiFiMan Ananda. Two thumbs up to both. And they aren't even really broken in yet.

20210408_173457.jpg20210410_184741.jpg

Reactions: AVDude and Al ears

Iwho69

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking at the Marantz pm7000n and the matching cd player, also looking at the new Reavon blu ray multi player I'll see what the reviews are like want it for MQA and SACD ,DVD-A

AJM1981

Just more music and dreaming about an upgrade in my HIFi system which most probably will never happen....:cautious:

In case you have bookshelves or bigger 2 way units you can always put the speaker sideways instead of upright for the variation to experience a different signature. It is no joke either. Was once watching a video of a producer who claimed that his speakers were a bit dull and rotating them horizontally gave it exactly the amount of high frequencies.

I would probably have done it with the old Tannoy M1s I once had. They were the most average of average.

GilbertCalliope

Apr 16, 2021
Visit site
I'm on the lookout for a cost-effective hires streamer. My dedicated MacBook Air with ROON is clunky and unloved by the family but everything else is way too expensive so far.

D

Deleted member 108165

So how is the Parasound, Al? You've not said much about it.

D

Deleted member 108165

This beauty arrived today .. Technics SL-1500c

can’t upload a picture as apparently the pics have the wrong ‘extension’. It’s a JPEG????
Congrats. You'll need to use a file hosting site to upload pics.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts