whats next to upgrade ???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi

just wanted some advice

i got a samsung tv , sky Hd , denon 1909 and kef 2005.3 speakers and a ps3 as my blu-ray source

was thinking of buying a panasonic bd 35 or a sony s350 , i saw a the panasonic bd35 at what hi fi show in novemeber and i was impressed as it was better than my ps3 , dunno im in 2 minds ,

then again i was thinking of getting a ipod dock , i was shocked last week that i couldnt find a dock for the iphone , so guess that needs more research i suppose

any advice please , would be helpful , thank you

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
And unless you can get an absolute bargain on one of those players, which seems somewhat unlikely as stocks are relatively low, I'd hold out and see what the new crop of players have to offer as they find their way into the shops over the next couple of months.

A

Anonymous

very very true

i spent months , looking for my gear and what i wanted , demons and finally brought it and then

denon 1909 went down £150 and kef spekers went down £100 , in a few months of buying them , credit crunch

deffo worth waiting like you say andrew

what would u say is my next upgrade thou , i feel i can get alot more from my system ,

suppose might be worth waiting and doing some more researching and stuff

confused , lol

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Well, the obvious move would be from the KEFs to some larger speakers, but that's usually a domestic stumbling point.

I agree, your amp and source will give much better speakers a run for their money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts