What speakers with Onkyo TX-8130 ?

dj.dule

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I am planning to buy Onkyo TX-8130 (http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/products/tx-8130-126497.html) This will be my first Hi-Fi and I do not know much about pairing with speakers so I need advice about it. What would be good pair of speakers to use with it ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Dusan

What's your budget for said speakers,but I'll give you a wee start anyway,at the moment (and I've been recommending these a couple of times now on deaf ears)but richer sounds are selling the dali ikon 1 mk2 for £299....these were over £500 on release,so they sit above the zensor 3's in the range but for the same money it really is a no brainer and all dali's speakers are well regarded on this forum so you can't go wrong,but go and audition a pair along with the zensor 3 as a starting point.Then there's the B&W 685s2(that I'm not really a fan of..at £500)also you haven't mentioned whether you were after standmounts or Floorstanding units but at this budget the better vfm is with standmounts.hope this gives some kind of direction.

dj.dule

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks a lot for response.

Regarding format, I would prefer smaller ones, to fit them on shelf, so no floorstanding.

Regarding bugdet, well, my limit would be price of B&W 685 S2 (around 700 EUR/500 GBP).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts