What speakers with Arcam Solo Neo?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm having trouble deciding on some floorstanders to pair with the Arcam Solo Neo. I like the Monitor Audio Silver RX6, but have also demo'd the KEF Q700 and Dali Ikon 6 Mk2, which were also good. The problem is that I haven't been able to find a dealer in Paris where I can try all three in the same shop.

Is it worth the extra 300-500 euros for the KEFs or Dalis over the MA? Is there something that I haven't tried in either the same price range as the MA RX6 or the KEFs/Dalis that would go well with the Arcam? I have a 4m x 6m room, listen to a range of music styles (classical, jazz, rock, blues, folk). Thanks for any advice.

A

Anonymous

The Arcam Solo Neo is a great system and amp and will drive the M/A RX6's superbly; IMO probably the best combo out of the above mentioned speakers

Others to try though would be the B&W 684's, CM7's and possibly the QUAD 22L2's as well. Are you able to demo Rega at all; their RS5's are brilliant speakers too...

As I said above though; the Arcam Solo Neo with the M/A RX6 speakers and some QED Revelation or Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable would be a superb system. Great clarity, power and punch but with superb timing and crispness to boot
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS