What on -ear headphones for Android?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have been looking for a new pair of on-ear headphones, and have been considering the AKG K450, and the K480NC sets. I want to be able to use them with my phone, so I have been looking at the HA450 kit to go with them, but I haven't been able to find details to tell me for certain whether this works with Android.

The official descriptions talk about iPhone, Blackberry and Nokia, but don;t mention Android.

Will the HA450 kit allow me to answer calls on my Android phone with these headphones? If not, what would be the best option for me to go for that's comparable to this set? I don't mind paying a bit more to get this functionality, but I don't want to get a pair and find out they won't let me take calls.

Paul.

Which phone do you have? Android phones vary in hardwear so it's hard to say without knowing. Klipsch have an android app that runs in the background to enable their buttons on Android phones so that ay be worth a look.

Paul.

You may be in luck, the S2 does apparently work with iPhone remotes, but the Galaxy S only works with Nokia. If your headphones are Nokia compatible, you should be OK. But test them first, or buy them online and be prepaired to send them back in 14 days if your luck is bad...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts