what music does Andrew Everard listen to ?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Is this anything to do with the amount of times you've had to sit through Star Wars/Minority Report/Harry Potter/War of the Worlds/Saving Private Ryan on endless repeat during Awards testing/Show demos? ;-)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yup, scarred for life by the number of times I've thought 'Ah yes, this sounds like Elgar, and here's a steal from Wagner, and oh look a bit of Mahler...'

A

Anonymous

interesting you say that. got the dances with wolves album on cd form HMV this weekend for 1.99 and listened to it and thought that bit is just like star wars that bit is just like saving private ryan!

mmm

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Exactly. If it must be soundtracks, give me a nice mad Danny Elfman disc any day...

And don't even get me started on musicals - well apart from some seriously dark Sondheim, maybe...

A

Anonymous

Musicals ! Arrgghhhh!

force fed the stuff throughout childhood as mother and sister obsessed with Andrew L-W and Grease, etc

made to see Joseph and his Fing Coat 12 times

still get flashbacks

I know it off by heart and I HATE it

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I share your pain. This might be the antidote: nice dark little number about presidential killers...

And a fabulously atmospheric recording into the bargain.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
Exactly. If it must be soundtracks, give me a nice mad Danny Elfman disc any day...

And don't even get me started on musicals - well apart from some seriously dark Sondheim, maybe...
[/quote]

says he, headbangin' away in his iron maiden T-shirt :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts