What is the waiting time for EB Acoustics?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I did ask this not to criticize anyone. I just want to know how much is the actual waiting time. The website says 10 weeks, but I've been waiting my EB2 for 25 weeks (1rst september) and still I not know anything about them.

Greetings from Spain

A

Anonymous

Thanks, but my spoken english is disastrous. They recenty got back an e-mail on the website, and I thought that they would respond, but has not been the case.

Before I made a mistake: not 25 weeks, but 18 or 19.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Goethe said:
Thanks, but my spoken english is disastrous. They recenty got back an e-mail on the website, and I thought that they would respond, but has not been the case.

Yes that does seem to normal with email to them unfortunately. I know one of the guys from EB contributes here occasionally, perhaps one of the WHF team can give him a nudge to check his email?

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
They took a couple of extra weeks to get to me when I ordered mine, (12 instead of 10), so pretty much on time.

They werent really to my taste so I sent them back and got a refund. I called them on several occasions before they arrived and also once sent back. I always found the guy I spoke to, (Richard I think?), to be very polite and helpful.

It is, (or was in October), only one guy who builds them so understandable that there are delays, although almost double the time seems a bit harsh.

Swings and roundabouts when you order on line. You get frustrated with the waiting on the downside, but on the plus side your getting £1200 worth of loudspeaker for under £700.....

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard said:
The_Lhc said:
I know one of the guys from EB contributes here occasionally, perhaps one of the WHF team can give him a nudge to check his email?

Nudged. Have just dropped him an email on both the addresses I have.

Thanks, Andrew!

A

Anonymous

Thank you very much. I'll wait. Does he have my email adress?

A

Anonymous

Richard, with great kindness, has contacted me. It seems the problem is solved. I will report in this forum when I receive the speakers (maybe next week) to reflect the professionalism of Richard. Any company can suffer confusion or delay. It's okay. For months, I enjoy the EB1 and are sensational. I hope the EB2 will be even better.

Thanks and greetings.

A

Anonymous

Yesterday I got my EB2. I have not had time to connect them to my system, but they are nicer than in photos. The packaging is superb and very secure: double box, double foam, woods and plastics.

After opening this thread, the shipping was very fast. In cases of confusion or delay as this is demonstrated the usefulness of these forums.

Thanks, Andrew, and thanks, Richard.

When I listen to the speakers, then I write here my first impressions.

Richard Allen

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Goethe said:
When I listen to the speakers, then I write here my first impressions.

To be fair, they'll probably sound a bit thin and bright when you first fire them up. Give them the 30 hours and you will find that the bass comes up, midrange becomes more lucid and the treble should calm down. This is normal for a loudspeaker straight out of the box.

As I said in my previous post and subject to the run-in period, enjoy.

A

Anonymous

At the moment, the detail and neutrality are impressive. To appreciate the bass, dynamics and midrage, I will wait for 30-100 hours. I use a Marantz and Cyrus, but surely I will change the Cyrus for a Naim Uniti or Nait 5i.

Thanks, Richard

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts