What HiFi Awards 2008

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
That got you looking !!
emotion-5.gif
I'm looking forward tremendously to this, any early betting apart from Cyrus CD6SE??

Graham

A

Anonymous

Doesn't the "best buys" section sort of make the awards redundant?? I'm not being sarcastic for once. I only rarely find whf at chapters and don't know what the awards are all about.

A

Anonymous

a sevenoaks ad in a recent issue of a certain magazine I'm looking at seems to have an inside track

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
So much for the 16th October embargo! Though actually, on-sale date of the mag concerned is 16th October or later - they just didn't think to delay subscriber copies
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

C'mon Clare spill some beans.......it's 23:55 as I write......

emotion-5.gif
Just a snippet......

al7478 where where where? Oh, BEST BUYS.........

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:C'mon Clare spill some beans.......it's 23:55 as I write......

emotion-5.gif
Just a snippet......

al7478 where where where? Oh, BEST BUYS.........

No, i dont mean THAT answer, i mean the answer, but the answer to my first post in the thread.

no idea about any of the awards.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:So much for the 16th October embargo! Though actually, on-sale date of the mag concerned is 16th October or later - they just didn't think to delay subscriber copies
emotion-12.gif

ÿI'm not a subscriber, I purchased hifi choice in wh smiths in Kings cross yesterday afternoon, only a few hours ahead of the embargo, perhaps wh smiths were unaware of the contents and just put out the early issues

A

Anonymous

Yes!!! Please post the list of winners soon! I keep hitting on "refresh" to see whether the list has been posted. :)

A

Anonymous

Andy Clough:Yup, blog with winners list on its way now... just give me 20mins and all will be revealed!

Hi Andy,

I remember that someone mentioned that the Denon 2809 was due to be reviewed before the Awards issue and posted online. Any luck with that review? Thanks!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
seakingadvice:Yes!!! Please post the list of winners soon! I keep hitting on "refresh" to see whether the list has been posted. :)

Here you go! Full list of winners in our Awards blog. And online videos to follow later today.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
seakingadvice:Andy Clough:Yup, blog with winners list on its way now... just give me 20mins and all will be revealed!

Hi Andy,

I remember that someone mentioned that the Denon 2809 was due to be reviewed before the Awards issue and posted online. Any luck with that review? Thanks!

Crikey, give us a chance! Just published all the Award winners and yes, we're in the middle of testing the Denon 2809. Will post the review as soon as it's ready.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS