Product category oddity

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
The EISA Awards are Euro-centric, so you're unlikely to find any Chi-Fi awards here, and you thought WHF Awards were bad! This isn't why I posted.

Please somebody enlighten me, as per below, what is the difference between an Award for a Turntable and an Award for a Vinyl System; does the latter have a built in MC/MM integrated phono and the former hasn't or is it a bit like The Best Actor and The Best Supporting Actor?

Just curious. :)

1699892429962.png

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
I was wrong about the phono preamp stage, the Thorens also have it. I can only conclude a Vinyl system has something in addition to phono out, such as it's ability to stream and output digitally as per T2 W.

Oh well, that seems to wrap it up not unless I'm missing something?

Perhaps you can share your instances of Product category oddity?
The crew from the Life of Brian, looking at each other,
nodding their heads, No, No, No oddity I can think of,
No.....Spam, Spam....Spam .

No that's the wrong clip......
1699894907319.png

Reactions: Al ears

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
John Darko had a video on this, reviewers are invited to put forward there nominations. He describes the process and how the "awards" are awarded. Think the video came out mid summer I believe. may interest you

Personally these awards dont really mean anything to me or any award.

In my profession we have something called the D&ad award and there so political and often won by massive companies. Would I like to win, sure, but in all honesty mean nothing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts