What Hi-Fi Show 2008

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
There's a special deal for subscribers - the ticket office should know all the details. Any problems, hit the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and i'll sort it personally

SouthaK

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
plastic penguin:Just a thought - HobNobs wrapped in tin foil

As unofficial supplier of biscuits and snacks to WHFS&V towers I'll be at the show with a mixed box of goodies for those manning the WHFS&V stand...and yes there will be milk choc hob nobs and twiglets!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
SouthaK:plastic penguin:Just a thought - HobNobs wrapped in tin foil

As unofficial supplier of biscuits and snacks to WHFS&V towers I'll be at the show with a mixed box of goodies for those manning the WHFS&V stand...and yes there will be milk choc hob nobs and twiglets!

emotion-21.gif
emotion-2.gif
emotion-19.gif

John Duncan

SouthaK:plastic penguin:Just a thought - HobNobs wrapped in tin foil

Tangy or Original?

A

Anonymous

I wonder if the recent poor reviews on the fabulous KEF iQ50,iQ70 and C3 have something to do with them (and the whole separates Hi-Fi and HC industry, let's be honest) pulling out of the What Hi-Fi (or should I say Stuff) show? Call me cynical if you like but I couldn't help noticing that KEF Muon etc was going to be there and now it isn't I, for one won't be attending.

A

Anonymous

Sonicaccuracyisall:
I for oneÿwon't be attending.

I feel sorry for a man who's entire being revolves around such a singularity.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Sonicaccuracyisall: Call me cynical if you like

You're cynical. And ill-informed. And a touch paranoid. And a bit Mutt'n if you consider the KEF C3s 'fabulous'.

John Duncan

Sonicaccuracyisall:
I wonder if the recent poor reviews on the fabulous KEF iQ50,iQ70 and C3 have something to do with them (and the whole separates Hi-Fi and HC industry, let's be honest) pulling out of the What Hi-Fi (or should I say Stuff) show? Call me cynical if you like but I couldn't help noticing that KEF Muon etc was going to be there and now it isn't I, for one won't be attending.

Raymond? Is that you?

Rockposer

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I've attended all of the shows that were at Hammersmith, but I won't be going to this years show do to the ticket price and distinct lack of hifi exhibitor compared to previous years.
emotion-40.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts