Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Waddya want? Perfection?
emotion-1.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
timwileman:website says that tickets on sale online as of 19th june but there is no link to buy them??

If many of us are going may be we could meet up somewhere at certain time?

Too early yet anyway but just to see if anyone like the idea!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
timwileman:yep i like the idea, let meet and talk about cables :) .........

ps best let the local riot police know in advance though :)

I'll be up for it. We could all wear grey shorts and look like we are on a school trip. Claire can be teacher...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
JoelSim:timwileman:yep i like the idea, let meet and talk about cables :) .........

I'll be up for it. We could all wear grey shorts and look like we are on a school trip. Claire can be teacher...

She'll be very strict, you know...

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:
JoelSim:timwileman:yep i like the idea, let meet and talk about cables :) .........

She'll be very strict, you know...

hmm...sounds like you speak from expirence....not sure if i should be excited or frightened!! ha ha ha

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:That floorplan is excellent Andrew.

I guess our exhibitions people still have to finalise some of the stand positions - we are still three months away, after all, and I'm sure it will get updated nearer to the time.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
i am ..... in (forum) space no one can hear you scream....!!!

actually i have question, the tickets are all subject to a £1 handling fee...why not just put the ticket prices all up by £1, much simpler and honest :)

EDIT: actually its not a question, more a whinge :)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Less of your lip, all of you!

emotion-39.gif

Now go book your Show tickets or you'll be in BIG trouble....

But seriously... I've got a meeting with our exhibitions team this morning - i'll ask them to both update the website and explain the booking-fee info (though i'm pretty sure the latter is because we're using an external agency to sell and process the tickets).

We will also be having a subscriptions offer coming up where you can get two free tickets if you subscribe (and then, of course, as a subscriber, any further tickets you buy will be at a discount).

JoelSim:timwileman:yep i like the idea, let meet and talk about cables :) ......... ps best let the local riot police know in advance though :) I'll be up for it. We could all wear grey shorts and look like we are on a school trip. Claire can be teacher...

Grey? Oh no! no! no! no! Blue maybe. Permission to take a packed lunch?

(Just a thought - HobNobs wrapped in tin foil
emotion-5.gif
)

A

Anonymous

Clare, any idea when the subscription offer with free show tickets will be coming up? I'm thinking it'll be worth holding off on getting a subscription til then. Cheers.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I am already afraid of Clare. Although I did see some pictures of a guy hitching a ride with a Great White in the papers today...

I'll be Max Mosley (without the **** connections mind...)

A

Anonymous

I've been going to the WHF Show for 4 years on the trot now. The location was relatively easy to get to, and had a good mix of exhibitors. But the best thing about it was the demo rooms. I could sit there for 20-30 mins at a time just watching and listening. Some of them were breath taking :-D

With this in mind, I do have the following queries:

- Will the new ExCel location have dedicated demo rooms for both sound and picture, and how many?

- Will the exhibitors list be increasing between now and the show? There are some key players not included so far, such as Cyrus, Naim, Arcam, some of the speakerÿmanufacturers etc...

Thanks,

Andyÿ

ÿ

Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
I want to see that magnetic chair, even sit in it maybe.

And i want to know if its an electro- magnet ... what happens in a power cut??

Oh i want to get to see and hear all the AV recevier options for about £500.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yes, there'll be demo rooms - we've sourced bespoke soundproofed units that'll allow manufacturers to both show and demo kit. We'll also have our largest ever demo room and be showcasing our 2008 Award winners, which are announced just ahead of the event.

Re manufacturers - still exhibitors signing up all the time, but we can't promise all the traditional hi-fi brands will be there: tough times out there in the market...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts