What free Panasonic blurays am i entitled to and how do i claim them?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
TnA200,

Great news! Very happy that you got a good outcome from your troubles and for once Panasonic done the right thing by one of their customers, you are not missing anything by not receiving the other 3 blurays either as none of them are very good and Avatar is by far the highlight of the package. I've yet to receive my 3d specs 4 weeks after i bought the tv so i haven't been able to test out Avatar in 3d yet so i'm wondering how you found it? Was it a good 3d effect as from what i've read it is supposed to be one of the best 3d discs available.

Best regards,

Oldboy.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
More good news this morning!

The postman arrived with my copy of the original trilogy of Star Wars on bluray so i'm very happy to report that i received all the blurays i applied for without any issue, the trliogy bluray turned up just 2 days after my complete saga boxset which i paid extra for 1st class posting...impressive, most impressive!

A big thumbs up to panasonic with the deal as in the end i received 7 free movies for my £200 outlay plus all the discs arrived far quicker than i envisioned so i'm more than satisfied with the outcome, happy days :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts