What DVD Recorder up scaler?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Having read good reviews about Samsung LCD TVs, I have decided to buy LE40F86BD. Is this model exclusive to Dixons? Could anyone suggest a good DVD recorder which up scale normal DVDs for around £200, and also a universal wall mount not costing the third of the price of the TV? Thank you very much.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Ah, the joy of Samsung TV numbers. Yes, the '6' models are Dixons/Currys versions of the '7' sets sold elswhere.

The best upscaling DVD recorder for your budget is Panasonic's Award-winning DMR-EZ27, which upscales to 1080p and is an excellent player as well as a Freeview recorder. List price is £200 but you can buy it for considerably less...

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare,

Newbie to the forum here, but considering the Panasonic, but is it Multi-region or is it available as a multi-region?

Cheers,

Jez

A

Anonymous

Hi Ive just recent bought a panasonic TH-37PX70 37" plasma and panasonic DMR-EZ27dvd recorder, the result you get from the dvd recorder are excellent when set to 1080p, mine is region 2 only so not sure if you can get it as multi-reigon.

Unless your buying a lot of imported dvd's i can't see the point when you can go to play or amazon.

A

Anonymous

cheers phil, that was the combo I was planning on getting, or the 42"... I do tend to get a lot of DVDs when abroad, so multi is fairly important...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts