What do you want from a home entertainment system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am currently involved in designing a new home entertainment system integrated into furniture and wanted to find out what features you would most like included, for example built in audio, tv tuner and recording facilities, media storage, etc. Any feedback would be helpful!

Thanks

Chris 

A

Anonymous

If you are going to build a server in make sure it has a huge capacity or is expandable. I have 5TB now (1TB lost to RAID) and it is running out fast. With things moving the way they are with vision and audio it will become more and more commonplace to store HD video and high quality music on HDD so vast storage space will be required. I also see you have no way of accessing the internet or using a computer on the TV, I find this incredibly handy.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the fast feedback, a very valid point currently upgradableÿstorageÿwould be where the project is heading e.g. 2TB built in with the option to addÿstorageÿ1TB at a time internally with as much as we can fit in! I was looking to build around a high powered pc so internet and basic computing could be included.

Thanks again

Chrisÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts