What do you Hi-Fi freaks think of the Naim Atom then?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi gel

I rather fancy the industrial design. Large-grain brushed aluminum box with brutish charms contrasting the glossy elements. Nothing surprising under the lid when it comes to Naim integrateds. Seems good then.

All the best

Vlad @ Trollcraft

Pedro

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Hi gel

I rather fancy the industrial design. Large-grain brushed aluminum box with brutish charms contrasting the glossy elements. Nothing surprising under the lid when it comes to Naim integrateds. Seems good then.

All the best

Vlad @ Trollcraft

Hahaha! Now Trollcraft's next move should be to go to another dealer's Facebook page, say Supersonido (from Spain) and start interacting with people there. Good fun!

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Pedro

Our parent company is Vandalay Industries. We make finger grease applicators for glossy speakers. :smiles:

Our sales troll will be right there with you. :smiles:

All the best

Vlad @ Trollcraft

Pedro

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Hi Pedro

Our parent company is Vandalay Industries. We make finger grease applicators for glossy speakers. :smiles:

Our sales troll will be right there with you. :smiles:

All the best

Vlad @ Trollcraft

Art Vandelay?

Good to hear that!

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
258Troll_spray.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

What about the Naim Atom then, has anyone got it? Is it any good? Is it just a streamer?

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers will do. If you were just to buy it as a streamer would it be a good buy? What sort of speakers could it amplify? Which is best the Kef LS50 wireless speakers or the Naim Atom? Ta

D

Deleted member 2457

Mark Rose-Smith said:
Go have a listen to both and decide for yourself but remember you need to add speakers to the atom which will add to the cost.....and they'll need to be pretty decent speakers if you are comparing to the wireless kefs.
Ah, I see. Cheers.
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

Are there any deals on either? What could I expect to pay? Cheers.

These are very new to market products....you ain't gonna get any kind of deal...looking at your other thread gel....you've really got to go and dem both products..I can't see the kefs being the easiest thing to integrate into a home cinema set up if you have other makes of speakers in the mix...I came away a little underwhelmed with the kefs when I heard them but that's not to say you won't find what they offer just your ticket.The atom Is also more expensive if purchased with it's hdmi socket if you're trying to mix it in with home cinema set up . I'd keep av and stereo systems separate but hey that's just me.

D

Deleted member 2457

Mark Rose-Smith said:
These are very new to market products....you ain't gonna get any kind of deal...looking at your other thread gel....you've really got to go and dem both products..I can't see the kefs being the easiest thing to integrate into a home cinema set up if you have other makes of speakers in the mix...I came away a little underwhelmed with the kefs when I heard them but that's not to say you won't find what they offer just your ticket.The atom Is also more expensive if purchased with it's hdmi socket if you're trying to mix it in with home cinema set up . I'd keep av and stereo systems separate but hey that's just me.
Ah cheers, that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, well done Insider! You must be one of the smartest members I figured.
regular_smile.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts