What do you Hi-Fi freaks think of the Naim Atom then?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
davidf said:
I refuse to answer, as you’re already making assumptions about what I think anyway, and you’ll twist what I say to suit your agenda. I’m also bowing out before this conversation becomes nonsensical like the last one did.

Nice to see you adopting again *biggrin*

Surely after 5-6 years of dealing and typing away extensively about the LS50’s you can tell us in your experience what amplifier will be in full control of the LS50’s? Or could it be that you haven’t experienced LS50’s being properly driven *smile* If so, the irony given your posts in this thread *biggrin*

Btw, i have a good feeling that from your perspective the H90 will not do the job as well as the H360 regardless of speaker used *biggrin* 

Howcome has Hegel removed you as a dealer on their website?

Howcome are you flogging off all your Hegel gear at really low prices?

Howcome is hegel no longer on your signature?

Maybe if we understand what's happened we can help you with your I'll advised attacks on david?

If all else fails you can always play the victim like before.

Arrh poor you

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
davidf said:
so that the amplifier is in full control of the speaker at all times.

So to cut to the chase to do the job PROPERLY and using as an example the LS50’s what amplifier would you recommend for them please?

Has Mr insecurity popped out for a visit?

Man, what happened to you as a child?

Has something made you extra grumpy today or this morning, perhaps?

please don’t post this stuff its very nasty and unpleasant.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
davidf said:
so that the amplifier is in full control of the speaker at all times. 

So to cut to the chase to do the job PROPERLY and using as an example the LS50’s what amplifier would you recommend for them please?

Has Mr insecurity popped out for a visit?

Man, what happened to you as a child?

Has something made you extra grumpy today or this morning, perhaps?

please don’t post this stuff its very nasty and unpleasant. 

Go back to the source and aim re-aim that comment at the correct person
Other wise stay out of it.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Mark Rose-Smith said:
I cope just fine Andrew and don't be trying to agrivate me into some sort of thread spat.....I've read a few threads where you three are at it...keep it to among yourselves please.

I'm just defending David from being trolled (again)

Go back and read to see who was minding their own business first before you point the finger.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Andrewjvt said:
Mark Rose-Smith said:
I cope just fine Andrew and don't be trying to agrivate me into some sort of thread spat.....I've read a few threads where you three are at it...keep it to among yourselves please.

Go back and read to see who was minding their own business first before you point the finger.

yes and in the process referring to people having childhood problems which isn’t pleasant. What if that had happened. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

So in the process of highlighting it, you are as bad as the person doing it, making it unpleasant for others. You seem more than intelligent enough to realise this Andrew. Respectfully, please stop doing this.

If David and Rick have differences of opinion that get very strained then its up to them, leave it with them, but from what I’ve read they are often both giving it two barrels.

Amazing how one person’s nonsense also gets imposed on the person it was aimed at infecting. I’ll defend myself to a point, as I did, but I refuse to get into things once common sense exits stage right.

As with the previous incident with Rick, I’ve bowed out before things go all Twilight Zone. Anyone can read back and see how things started.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
If David and Rick have differences of opinion that get very strained then its up to them, leave it with them, but from what I’ve read they are often both giving it two barrels.

You can see why customers are abandoning what are laughably called 'proper' hi-fi dealers in droves, and instead buying Sonos, Bose or whatever.

Two retailers giving it handbags on a public forum. Classy.

D

Deleted member 2457

CnoEvil said:
gel said:
CnoEvil said:
It's about presentation - I just don't get on with Naim's sound signature. The 2 brands should be tested side by side, at the equivelent price point, before any decision should be made.
When you say presentation, do you mean sound?

Yes. Every brand stamps its character on the sound.
Cool. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

davidf said:
Amazing how one person’s nonsense also gets imposed on the person it was aimed at infecting. I’ll defend myself to a point, as I did, but I refuse to get into things once common sense exits stage right.

As with the previous incident with Rick, I’ve bowed out before things go all Twilight Zone. Anyone can read back and see how things started.
Back on topic guys please. Cheers.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Mark Rose-Smith said:

yes and in the process referring to people having childhood problems which isn’t pleasant. What if that had happened. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

So in the process of highlighting it, you are as bad as the person doing it, making it unpleasant for others. You seem more than intelligent enough to realise this Andrew. Respectfully, please stop doing this. 

If David and Rick have differences of opinion that get very strained then its up to them, leave it with them, but from what I’ve read they are often both giving it two barrels.

Says the guy calling people cocks a few weeks ago
Or have you blanked that out of your memory?

I only defended David from being trolled (again)

Go back and read and see it was a one sided attack from a troll

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Well there you go again. Any chance. And yes I do think you are overly aggressive on this forum. We see it time and time again from you.

I don’t need to read it, it’s pathetic mate, the fact you think it’s ok to take a perceived wrong as a put down and to insult Rick talking about childhood etc, tells me all I need to know. It’s exactly what you’ve done before to me. It doesn’t matter what he has done. Are you actually an adult or child?

rather than not being a man about it, as I did and apologised, you could just say sorry for the perspective of karma. This forum has been very respectful for a while. You can’t make such insults online. The other two should apologise to each other frankly. But this isn’t about me atm is it. It’s about you.

You’ve not only brought me in, but Mark too. I reckon your preferred forum is one where everyone has at it and puts up with it. Maybe post elsewhere.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Well there you go again. Any chance. And yes I do think you are overly aggressive on this forum. We see it time and time again from you.

I don’t need to read it, it’s pathetic mate, the fact you think it’s ok to take a perceived wrong as a put down and to insult Rick talking about childhood etc, tells me all I need to know. It’s exactly what you’ve done before to me. It doesn’t matter what he has done. Are you actually an adult or child?

rather than not being a man about it, as I did and apologised, you could just say sorry for the perspective of karma. This forum has been very respectful for a while. You can’t make such insults online. The other two should apologise to each other frankly. But this isn’t about me atm is it. It’s about you. 

You’ve not only brought me in, but Mark too. I reckon your preferred forum is one where everyone has at it and puts up with it. Maybe post elsewhere. 

And now you've just insulted me again (for possibly the 10th time)so now I want an apology from you.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Ive not insulted you. I’ve given my opinion,as hard as it seems for you to take. No apologies will be forthcoming. No apologies are needed from me, but your insults above in this thread are pretty thick and fast.

But I won’t be communicating with you any further unless you are haranguing someone, which case I will.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
An unprovoked trolling attack from one hifi dealer (designed to sabotage) to another does not get a second mention but try and defend the inocent party then all are guilty.

Sounds like the lack of common sense culture we live in now.

Sounds about right
Remember the school teacher who went to prison for 2 years for defending himself from burglar's with a baseball bat.

I wonder if you'd ask the house owner to apologize to the burglar also.

So next time I see the trolling sabotage posts I will defend the same and highlight it.
Because why?
I've been in the recieving end of shocking service
And pay back is a *****, I'm afraid.

Love the way he tells David to mind his own business in another thread then starts trolling him in another.

Open your eyes

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

To want pay back all the time. Let me tell you that will eat away at the soul, and I’ve been there.

common sense is not to start referring to someone’s childhood in a derogatory way, whatever the context, and to rise above. So next time you see him doing what you see an injustice, why not just ignore it. You have no need. David is a big boy. I just dislike the abuse online.

nobody is going to annoy me if it’s against me, not least I will ignore personal matters from now on. But I see someone do it to someone else, why should people ignore it. Call it out for what it is, not least there doesn’t appear any moderation on here, which in some ways is a good thing, if people behave themselves.

Am I not right everyone else?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
To want pay back all the time. Let me tell you that will eat away at the soul, and I’ve been there.

common sense is not to start referring to someone’s childhood in a derogatory way, whatever the context, and to rise above. So next time you see him doing what you see an injustice, why not just ignore it. You have no need. David is a big boy. I just dislike the abuse online.

nobody is going to annoy me if it’s against me, not least I will ignore personal matters from now on. But I see someone do it to someone else, why should people ignore it. Call it out for what it is, not least there doesn’t appear any moderation on here, which in some ways is  a good thing, if people behave themselves.

Am I not right everyone else?

This is probably good advise
But we can't let the trolls get away with it.
And don't worry about my soul as my main interest is sport and gym.
I only come on here to pass time on night shift and enjoy a good ***** fest.
Most of the time I'm only tounge in cheek but not when it's trolling
I should know, I've been on the recieving end loads.

I know David personally and have had many positive dealings with him regards hifi.

And he does not deserve to be targeted by trolling sabotage behaviour by other dealers.
I don't think dealers or manufacturers should really sabotage each other at all.

But especially David who has just started a new company and needs support. Don't you think?

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Andrewjvt and Rick of Musicraft obviously have bad history between them. Andrewyvt stop using David as a pretext to attack Rick and Rick judging by your posts on this thread I am surprised you can be so non professional and personal if you are a 'dealer' for Musicraft. Really like two naughty children...!

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Ive said before I don’t think they should come on here and have it out with each other, whoever is at fault, and I’m not casting aspersions either way.

It’s doing no good for their respective images, particularly as this stuff tends to stay online for years, and anyone googling their firms would come up with loads of these forum posts which I’m sure can’t be a good advert. If people outside this forum have bad experiences all this stuff can corroborate it.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Rick @ Musicraft - You are not doing youself any favours by presenting yourself this way as a dealer. Whether it is intensional or not it makes you look like a troll towards David.

DavidF - I think you would do best by just not rising to the bait and ignoring his comments altogether (easier said than done I know).

Anyone else getting involved (ironically including me as well now) please just stop. Thank you.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
Rick @ Musicraft - You are not doing youself any favours by presenting yourself this way as a dealer. Whether it is intensional or not it makes you look like a troll towards David.

DavidF - I think you would do best by just not rising to the bait and ignoring his comments altogether (easier said than done I know).

Anyone else getting involved (ironically including me as well now) please just stop. Thank you.

Howcome Steve can just get it the way it really is?

Now i don't have to highlight it.

To be fair on David he has spat out the bait a while ago.
It was me that climed in to him.
He always does this throws a bomb, disappears, then plays the innocent victim so people can feel sorry for him.

Nasty troll

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts