What do you do when you listen to your hifi?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
With my main system, I can't do anything else but listen, the system demand me to. My 2nd system is different, I could be posting on forum while listening (like this very minute), sing along to it, working out on excercise bench or just simple wiggle my bum (some may call it dancing.

T

the record spot

JoelSim:
the record spot:Drinks-wise, it's often a beer and very occasionally a glass of wine. Mostly beer though. Not surprisingly, I find it makes very little difference either way...
emotion-5.gif

Just doesn't work for me with music, beer.

Football yes. Music no.

LOL, very true. But does the wine work with the footy in return?!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
the record spot:JoelSim:
the record spot:Drinks-wise, it's often a beer and very occasionally a glass of wine. Mostly beer though. Not surprisingly, I find it makes very little difference either way...
emotion-5.gif

Just doesn't work for me with music, beer.

Football yes. Music no.

LOL, very true. But does the wine work with the footy in return?!

Not as well.

Beer = Lairy

Wine = Mellow

evo6tme

Apr 17, 2008
Visit site
I am a fast drinker , so i usually drink fosters . if i drink wine or spirits ,within an hour the naybourse would be round . shouting ... and i am detached .

So me more than any body knows my problem .... """ MY NAME IS MARTIN AND IM ADDICTED TO VOLUME """
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts