What are your 10 favourite films ?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Does just putting each film on a separate line not work for you? If not, I think if you use the code <br> at the end of each entry, this just puts it on the next line rather than a new paragraph.

A

Anonymous

Shawshank Redemption
Star Wars (iv,v,vi)
Hero (Jet Lee)
Ground Hog Day
There's something about Mary
American Beauty
Scent of Woman
The Matrix (first one)
Unforgiven
Superman (original)

A

Anonymous

Starwars (iv,v,vi)
Fifth Element
Die Hard 1
Groundhog Day
Stripes
Cars
U.S Marshals
Bullitt
Hard to kill
The Woman in Red

A

Anonymous

Jaws

Shawshank

Usual Suspects

Matrix

Lord of the rings trilogy

Fight Club

American Warewolf in London

Goodfellas

Termitor 1 & 2

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I hae a strange feeling that My list may differ from the masses some what but here goes!

Dawn Of the Dead (1978 Romero not re-make)

Sinagpore Sling (1990)

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Taxi Driver (1976)

The French Conection (1971)

Sal• o le 120 giornate di Sodoma (1975)

New York Ripper (1982)

Hollywood Shuffle (1987)

CB4 (1993)

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (1986)

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Stealing shamelessly from others rather than actually bothering to think...

American Beauty; American Psycho; Batman Begins; The Big Lebowski; Bourne (parts one and 3, second left me nonplussed); Breakfast Club; Butch Cassidy...; Carrie; Donnie Darko; Exorcist; Fargo; Fear And Loathing...; Fight Club; Grease (you know you love it!); Good Wll Hunting (liked it at a particular point in my life, not sure it isnt a bit sickly now...?); High Fidelity; Jaws; Leon; Monty Python - Holy Grail and Life Of Brian (have to be in th emood tho); One Flew Over...; Pulp Fiction; Resevoir Dogs; 7even; Sideways; Silence Of The Lambs; Superman and Superman 2; The Incredible Hulk; The Matrix (again, particular time in my life, i was studying related stuff at the time - not sure if it would appeal if i saw it again; The Prestige; The Shawshank Redemption; The Straight Story; The Usual Suspects; Walk The Line; Zodiac.

Sort of aplphabetical, tho i think i los it a coupla times. Anyway - just wanted to endorse those great slections.

I have to mention the Omen Trilogy, Stigmata, The Station Agent, Thankyou For Smoking, The Wonder Boys, The Cider House Rules...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
A Matter of Life and Death

In Which We Serve

Otokotashi no Yamato

Ran

Hellzapoppin

Get Carter

The Italian Job (emphatically not the remake)

Kind Hearts and Coronets

The Last Emperor

It's a Wonderful Life

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts