What are you watching?

Page 48 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
Curious and unusual deaths.

On gel HD?
grin.gif

daveh75

Speed Dreams: The Fastest Place On Earth

Rather good documentary following various British teams of men in sheds as they build/prepare/race their vehicles for/at Bonneville Speed Week.

Looking forward to ep.2

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Watched the first 2 episodes of Borgen on BBC HD, I had not seen the previous series so was unsure what to expect and I ain’t sure yet.
Over Christmas I watched Casablanca which I’d not seen before, the Hitchcock thingy and Hemingway and Gellhorn. Have to admit I didn’t even know who Gellhorn was, a bit ignorant really as the Telegraph rate her as one of the greatest war correspondents of the 20th century. Still I learnt something. I may have to try and read For Whom The Bell Tolls again, I gave up last time

D

Deleted member 2457

Slash Blu-ray, I am having a Blu-ray afternoon!

Cant seem to get the image for it on my iPad! Anyone know how?

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
"The Road" on Blu-Ray, last night.

Watched it with Mrs C - verdict was that it was a brilliant but extremely depressing film, and would never watch again. Mrs C in tears by the end.

When the discussion is - "If the world went pete tong (in the case of the Road it looked like natural catastrophe/volcano/earthquakes) would you eventually commit suicide?" So grey and hopeless.

I bought the Nick Cave soundtrack CD, which is very good, but I couldn't recognise anything from the CD in the actual film.

D

Deleted member 2457

Been watching the Back to the Future box set, can't believe how much swearing there is in Back to the Future 1! And it is only a PG!
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
Been watching the Back to the Future box set, can't believe how much swearing there is in Back to the Future 1! And it is only a PG!
smiley-smile.gif

Bollocks
grin.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

heartless-blu-ray--3051-p.jpg

I think I need to watch it again to fully understand it, but it's definitely an original and thought provoking piece of work, and British too.

D

Deleted member 2457

Watched The Grey on Sky today, don't know what to make of it. :?

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
"Melancholia" with Kirstin Dunst and Kiefer Sutherland.

Started off in the same vein as "Tree of Life" (oh dear) but got better , and an enjoyable film in the end ( if a little depressing).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts