What are you watching?

Page 46 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
51SECAWFAQL.jpg

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
"The Tree of Life" with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn on Blu-ray

At the end, Mrs C and I looked at each other and wondered "what on earth was all that about?". Haven't found an online description that matches what we saw :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Just about to watch Spurs v Chelsea, then Soccer Saturday, then :cry: at the Premier league table.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Watched Avatar 3D last night,one word....superb!

Now i know the majority havn't taken to 3D,and i must admit i'm not struck by the films i had previously seen but this is realy something special,nothing juts out of the screen in a gimmick way,just plenty of depth,richness detail and believability.

Must mention the sound mix too....fantastic :cheers:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

House to myself yesterday, so started to watch..

411EKONPWlL._AA160_.jpg

But got distracted by which version is best, so bought the blu ray, and stopped watching the DVD.

Then watched...

51uoHuKOxtL._AA160_.jpg

Followed by....

41ZKi893SOL._AA160_.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
House to myself yesterday, so started to watch..

411EKONPWlL._AA160_.jpg

But got distracted by which version is best, so bought the blu ray, and stopped watching the DVD.

Then watched...

51uoHuKOxtL._AA160_.jpg

Followed by....

41ZKi893SOL._AA160_.jpg

Good call BBB.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:
"The Tree of Life" with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn on Blu-ray

At the end, Mrs C and I looked at each other and wondered "what on earth was all that about?". Haven't found an online description that matches what we saw :)

My partner turned and said to me "We have lost two hours of our lives that we will never be able to regain", I just thought, why?

Paul@HiFi-Lounge

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Watched Insidious last night, was really looking forward to a good old scare, didn't happen unfortunately, seemed to set the scene really well but couldn't deliver at the end, it didn't help that the main horror character reminded me from someone from The Mighty Boosch.

Has anyone seen a good horror lately, I do wonder if it is possible to make a scary film nowadays.

insidious-bluray-cover-art1.jpg

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site

Can't been a bit of Arnie :)

On blu-ray (via Lovefilm), though the image quality seemed to fluctuate between VHS, DVD and Blu-ray quality - like it had been patched together. Very odd.

D

Deleted member 2457

I have been watching the Crime and Investigation channel every night. I like Snapped Women Who Kill and Britain's Biggest Taboos.
smiley-smile.gif
I am addicted to it!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

About to watch Killing III on BBC HD, really looking forward to it.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Forbrydelsen-300x168.jpg

The Killing, first two episodes of season 3 tonight, and as good as the previous two so far. Shame it's the final season.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts