What are you watching?

Page 44 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
michael hoy said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
515b1l-%2BJYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Loved 9.

Not a fan of Tim Burton normally, but this was pretty good, and looks stunning on Blu Ray.
Thanks for the tip, added to Lovefilm list

D

Deleted member 2457

Been watching Drive - purchased the Blu-ray after watching the demo on the ST50 on YouTube, and looks even better on the GT50.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
MV5BMTI2NDcyOTc2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc3NjA3Mg@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Came across a phone app called CRACKLE just watched this using my Lumina 800 and Focal cans. Have to say it was pretty awesome (the film and my cans). For a free APP im pretty impressed with Crackle.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
In The Line Of Duty on BBC HD which we copied a while ago and watched the last two episodes last night. HD quality seemed very good but that's perhaps because I've not watched much TV recently.
This was a decent police anti corruption drama. Years ago we used to have a series called Behind The Lines about the police investigating themselves, this wasn't as good as that but still worth watching.

A

Anonymous

Is there a list any where on the forum of great movies which people wish to buy on blu-ray but are still not available?

I for one have been waiting ages for The Abyss and The Right Stuff. I can't believe that either of these film is not scheduled for release but can not find anything related to them online.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
simonlewis said:
Dallas :oops: i notice charlene tilton still has a small part.

Has TV finally got that bad and run out of ideas that they have had to resurrect this drivel from the 70s or whenever it was, they will resurrect Dysentry or whatever it was called next. :wall:

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Community_S2_DVD.jpg

Like a lot of my recent Play.com deliveries, something that's not released 'til Monday turns up on the preceding Saturday morning.:dance:

1 disc down, 3 to go....:)

TRENDING THREADS