What are you watching?

idc

Presently been watching a lot of the Clone Wars cartoon on Cartoon Network due the it being the Easter holidays. It is really good!

clone-wars-cartoon-network.jpg

A

Anonymous

Missed 'The Wire' first time around. Have Sky +'d it and so far watched first 6 - I think it's terrific, my wife's still sitting on the fence. Not sure how I get around this if she doesn't warm to it.

I understand that the Beeb are showing the complete 5 series' of the show pretty much back to back - and a/ the sky + doesn't haven't have the storage capacity (it's full of Peppa Pig & Charlie & Lola for our granddaughter and I don't have a DVD recorder) and b/ spending the requisite hours away from her to watch it on my own would probably end up in divorce - this is when you take into consideration that sport and music don't play a big part in her life - but do in mine!!! Any suggestions?

Incidentally anybody out there feel as pee'd off as I do that Boston Legal is coming to an end - surely this has got to be one of the the most brilliant, (albeit quirky) TV programs ever made? Oh, and my wife isn't indifferent to it, she absolutely HATES it!?!

A

Anonymous

Ah yes, the Boosh - oft quoted around the office when deadlines loom. Somehow the line "Stop pretending to be Mark King and make my legs thin" seems appropriate for almost any situation.

As for me, I'm ploughing through season 5 of Boston Legal while deciding whether I like Picasso enough to trek down to the National Gallery on a Saturday. Hmm.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Messiah:
I'll be watching the new episodes of this!!

I cannot wait!! INFO

I watched five minutes of it, but was so dissappointed I turned it off. Sometimes, you just can't go home again.

A

Anonymous

I watched the new Star Trek film last night and thought it was superb. I would urge anyone to go and see it. It does the big screen, action movie grandeur thing very well but better still are the characters. I think they got this bit right, no mean feat.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Watched 'Choke' last night. The Missus is a huge Palahniuk fan and was miffed we missed it at the cinema.

Not bad. Bit too 'out there' for me, but I guess that's Palahniuk for you.

TV wise 'Reno 911' is my current fave, very funny. Thursday nights have all our current fave shows one after the other, 'The Mentalist', 'Inbetweeners', 'Big Bang Theory' & 'Reno 911'.

A

Anonymous

Watching The Wire on bbc and loving it. I too highly recommend the new Star Trek movie, even if you know nothing about all previous shown its a great stand alone film.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
basshead:i'm watching 'come dine with me' on channel 4. quite sad really, but the voice over man is great

Too true, its great!

I saw the last episode of All The Small Things...All involved, if you are reading, be afraid. Im currently inventing dastardly ways of depriving you of an hour of your lives!!!

Lamentable.

A

Anonymous

Tonight 10pm,on Bravo,Sons of Anarchy.From the makers of The Shield,about an outlaw biker club.Should be worth a watch.

A

Anonymous

Hi idc,i thought it was pretty good and have it on the planner also,if i,m not mistaken they are already showing season 2 in the states,

so more to come.

A

Anonymous

On a morning it's either the day befores Roary The Racing Car or Little Princess as I get laddo ready for nusery. In the evening it's either Roary The Racing Car or 20 mins or so of Cars, Wall-E or Madagascar. After the little one has gone to be I just veg and watch whatever is on. I really should catch up with Lost. Still got a boat load of DVD's and BD's to watch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts