What are you watching?

Page 73 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Just watched a episode 'The Thick Of It'. Very funny.

No idea how I missed this first time around.
We did too - watched it a year or so ago, and it's good TV.

Watched Paxo's last University Challenge yesterday - end of an era.

Also watched a dreadful documentary about the Monaco GP that we'd recorded on Saturday. Not sure where to start, it's flaws were so numerous...

We did too - watched it a year or so ago, and it's good TV.

Watched Paxo's last University Challenge yesterday - end of an era.

Also watched a dreadful documentary about the Monaco GP that we'd recorded on Saturday. Not sure where to start, it's flaws were so numerous...
Never watch University Challenge. I clearly remember it from decades ago when Bambi Gascoigne presented the prog.🙂

'Let Him Have It', a film about Derek Bentley, who was wrongly convicted and sent to the gallows in the 1950s.

A stellar British cast: Christopher Eccleston's first film, Mark McGann, Tom Courtenay, Tom Bell, Aileen Atkins, Michael Elphick...

Well acted and a good script makes this a compelling watch

Watched a few episodes of The Avengers from Series 5 on Amazon.

Great escapism, despite it being 50-odd years old. Oh, then there's the delicious Emma Peel.

1) "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Station" it's a spoof of The Lady Vanishes.

It stars John "We're doomed!" Laurie from Dad's Army. Joyous to watch.

2) "Murdersville". Complete hoot watch

3) "Hidden Tiger". Ludicrous story of a wild cats mauling people and animals alike. It stars Ronnie Barker as an eccentric cat lover.

Gray

Just now, for about 20 seconds I looked at the EPG.
The synopsis for 'Celebrity Pointless' listed 8 names.

If my life depended on it, I couldn't guess what any one of them were celebrated for.
Never heard of any of them.
That sums up current TV for me.

...Switched back to the news and carried on checking out the shenanigans currently going on in Russia......

With my obsession for the Whitechapel murders (ancestry reasons) I've watched on iPlayer 'Jack The Ripper. The Case Reopened'.

Presented by actor Emilia Fox and Profressor David Wilson, a top criminologist. The programme, recorded in 2019, uses modern technology such as geo profiling and HOLMES. I don't agree with their conclusions but they are certainly getting closer to finding the possible culprit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts