What are you watching?

Page 74 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

doifeellucky

Watched the first Smack the Pony having seen Doon on with Sandy a couple of nights ago. I’m on the fence at the moment. Last night started Reacher and quite enjoyed it. Tonight watched the first episode of Yellowjackets. Quite interesting.

Recently finished The Silo which I particularly enjoyed. Also started the latest season of The Witcher and haven’t got a clue what is going on in that. Far too many characters.

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Currently watching on Netflix Uncanny Counter. Also yesterday on Netflix I watched, The Electrical Life of Louis Wain, starring Benedict Cumberhatch. I am sadly obsessed with Clare Foy, she was really good.

Just treated myself to the box set of the original Star Trek - not seen it for years. Shonky sets, poor acting, plot holes (and we're only two episodes in) but loving it! (That said, the Enterprise looks better than I would have expected for something so old).

I think it's like a lot of things that I watched with my mum as a kid and therefore have innate fondness for.

WayneKerr

Just treated myself to the box set of the original Star Trek - not seen it for years. Shonky sets, poor acting, plot holes (and we're only two episodes in) but loving it! (That said, the Enterprise looks better than I would have expected for something so old).

I think it's like a lot of things that I watched with my mum as a kid and therefore have innate fondness for.
(y)Love Trek. Up until a few months ago I could get my daily dose on channels 36 and 41 from 5pm. Star Trek, Next Generation, Voyager and Enterprise over a 3 hour period.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts