What are you watching?

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

GoodBadUgly.jpg

emotion-11.gif

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
imagesCAD6HVNX.jpg

ok film but not a great transfer,stick with this on dvd i payed £11.99 for the bluray and im guessing the dvd is no more than £5

BillDay66

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Right NOW am watching The Specials live in Colchester on BBC 4 circa 1980?- very nostalgic (being suitably lubricated for a Friday night is helping)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I usually despise over sentimental american movies, but as it's based on a real life story from Japan in the 1920's, it really gets to you.

If you're a dog lover, you're going to love this, but be warned, you, your wife, and your children will be in floods of tears by the end.

D

Deleted member 2457

Mysterious-Cities-Of-Gold-Complete-Series-%5BDVD%5D.jpg

Been watching this alot - The Mysterious Cities Of Gold

The sound says it only comes out of the Left and Right on the amp but it gives out 5.1 and still sounds really good.

Genius
emotion-21.gif

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Just watched Ironman 2, Jeez, only one word to describe it: TOSH (and that's the polite version)

I had a moment of relief half way through when my BDP stopped and I thought I'd have to abort the disk, sadly it started again.

A

Anonymous

The thermometer. It's only -24 now, a pleasant change from -27 yesterday.

A

Anonymous

duedate-poster.jpg

anyone seen this movie? i read a review on blu-ray.com (they're normally on the money) which stated it was hilarious
emotion-8.gif

watched it friday night, i didn't even get remotely close to laughing, a complete waste of time..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts