What are you listening to?

Page 400 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

51yD9rEXcyL._SS400_.jpg

The Hives - Lex Hives

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Just downloaded the free sampler; almost rude not to.

Also just visited page 666 of this thread and found it empty. I'm a little scared, to tell you the truth.

EDIT It's a pity I can't find part 1.

drichardb

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Managed to persuade a mate to let me have some quality time with his vinyl copy of Koloss by Meshuggah.

Proper roll-off of the percussion and everything layered nicely instead of a constant battle for your attention. Feels more spacious whilst retaining the raw power of the music.

Yes you have to turn it up to get to the same raw volume of the CD but it sounds SOOOO much better when you do crank it up.

I liked this album when I first heard it, now I LOVE IT and my next mission is to persuade him to let me hook my PC up to his amps pre-outs so I can rip it to FLAC :twisted: :rockout:

A

Anonymous

Stunning..........their best since the early 80s. The Garden is sublime.
smiley-cool.gif

R4CD06.JPG

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
7312770478_804a65639c.jpg
Hi all I took a punt on this while at the download festival and my ears have just stopped ringing enough to listen to it so far so good not as good as Sabbath on sunday though IMO of coarse:rockout: :) :) :)

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Rush-Clockwork-Angels-e1334152796555.jpg
this is a album that draws you in with the pull of the black hole the recording is fantastic It will realy make your speakers move some air and if you dare turn it up Neils drums will pick you up and dance you around the sound I KNOW DONT GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB TO WRITE REVIEWS but a I like this album lots:rockout: :rockout: :dance: :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts