What are you listening to?

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Good album mate.

On original vinyl. If only more debut albums by modern bands were as exciting as this was/still is:

51X6ka8x3ZL._SS400_.jpg

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:

Nice one Thaiman! If you haven`t already got it `More ABBA Gold` is also worth buying. Features twenty songs including `Summer Night City`, `Angel Eyes`, `When I Kissed The Teacher` and the sublime `The Day Before You Came`.

A

Anonymous

More a case of what I'm not listening to!
I pre-ordered Joe Bonamassa's 'Live from nowhere in particular' from the net - I have been seriously looking forward to it for a couple of months and it's not arrived and tomorrow I'm going on holiday (it is however available in my local HMV!!!!!!!). Fingers crossed it'll arrive in the post tomorrow in time for me to wack it on the ipod.

In the meantime I've been consoling myself listening to Rory Gallagher's 'Let's go to work' live collection and repeated listens to the sublime "I'm so Afraid" from Fleetwood Mac Live

A

Anonymous

Sigur Rós - Heima. Put the DVD on last night, whacked up the volume on DTS....Amazing.....Never heard live recording like it, amazing mixing, as you would expect from them. Fantastic visuals too....I just wanna go to Iceland now !

51so95gtrjL._SS500_.jpg

A

Anonymous

I must have been a rotten person in a past life, because nothing I've done in this one warrants my having had to listen to The Script. It's just about the most annoying album I've ever heard (which is saying something, as the Mrs listens to an awful lot of Cat Stevens) but at least it wasn't me who had to review it.

A

Anonymous

Lips Decision by Miranda Barber. Twinkly pianos, pretty vocals and a range of jazz and blues styles. Quite interesting, but it doesn't hold your attention past the first few plays. You can hear a review and samples of it at The Leisure Lab.

Babur72

Nov 25, 2007
Visit site
I've obviously been in an eclectic mood.Evident by this list of what i've been listening to lately:

'Silencium' Songs of the Spirit - John Harle

'New Ancient Strings' - Toumani Diabate` with Ballake Sissoko

'Boulevard De L'Independance' - Toumani Diabate`

'Savanne' & 'The Source' - Ali Farka Toure`

'Deb' - Souad Massi

'Three Ragas.Signature Series Vol.1' - Ustaad Ali Akbar Khan

'Must,Must' & 'Essential Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Collection Vol.1 ' - Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

'Kailasa`' - Kailash Kher

'Blue' - Joni Mitchell

'The Essential Billie Holiday'(3 disc version) - Billie Holiday

'The Complete Recordings' & 'Inspiring Eric' - Robert Johnson

'The Healer' - John Lee Hooker

'The Genuine Article' & 'His Best' - Howlin T. Wolf

'Devil's & Dust'(CD/DVD-A Dual-Disc Version) - Bruce Springstein

'Protection' - Massive Attack

'Third' - Portishead

'Odelay'(Deluxe Double-Disc Version) - Beck

'Santogold' - Santogold

'The Singles'(3 Disc Version) - The Clash

'Dirt' - Alice in Chains

'The Holy Bible' & 'Everything Must Go'(Deluxe CD/DVD-A Versions) - Manic Street Preachers

My ears sure could do with a damn good syringing now!

BABUR.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Miss Saigon - Original Soundrack (dble cd)

Olivia Newton John - Music Makes My Day (cd)

The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour (vinyl)

Queen - Queen 1 (vinyl)

Queen - Queen 2 (vinyl)

Michael Buble - It`s Time (cd)

Circulus - Clocks Are Like People (cd)

Asia - Aura (cd)

Eagles - Long Road Out Of Eden (dble cd)

David Bowie - Lodger (vinyl)

David Bowie - Space Oddity (vinyl)

Dare - Calm Before The Storm (cd)

Morrissey - You Are The Quarry (cd)

Journey - Evolution (vinyl)

Journey - Arrival (cd)

Delta Goodrem - Innocent Eyes (cd)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts