What are you listening to?

Page 553 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Esra

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
"Definitive Collection" by JJ Cale

troughout enjoyable and groovy imo.

https://play.spotify.com/user/egeast/playlist/4iSxVxHGt4sXWFZKzHFEmf?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Following the very sad news that Larry Miller has recently had a stroke I've been playing his On The Edge CD in my van today.

One of the best and most exciting live acts you are ever likely to see, LM is as mad as a box of frogs but great fun and a criminally ignored superb guitarist.

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
DIB said:
Following the very sad news that Larry Miller has recently had a stroke I've been playing his On The Edge CD in my van today.

One of the best and most exciting live acts you are ever likely to see, LM is as mad as a box of frogs but great fun and a criminally ignored superb guitarist.

That is terrible news he is such a fantastic performer and a real nice bloke too , why does it always happen to the good people .

I hope they caught the stroke early and he makes a full recovery , my thoughts are with him .

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Sketches of Africa

sketches-of-africa.jpg

Tidal

I also like Tidal

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Tom Waits - Used Songs

It's 6:00am, dark outside and raining. Warm and snug inside listening to Tom Waits 'Used Songs' on my Samsung Tablet. Very good sound quality for nearfield listening at this quiet time of the morning.

One of the neighbourhood cats has arrived for her cat milk and having finished that is now settling down on her basket on my sofa (yes, I bought her a basket!). I think she likes listening to Tom Waits too...

Tom-Waits-Used-Songs-2001-FLAC_zpsevwup9xd.jpg

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
mikegtar said:
Tom Waits - Used Songs

It's 6:00am, dark outside and raining. Warm and snug inside listening to Tom Waits 'Used Songs' on my Samsung Tablet. Very good sound quality for nearfield listening at this quiet time of the morning.

One of the neighbourhood cats has arrived for her cat milk and having finished that is now settling down on her basket on my sofa (yes, I bought her a basket!). I think she likes listening to Tom Waits too...

Sounds cosy

have a good day

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

matthewpiano

Lots of listening lately across both systems.

Main attractions have included:

Brahms Symphony No.1 (Gewandhaus/Chailly on Decca)

Brahms Piano Concertos 1 & 2 (the new live recording by Daniel Barenboim on DG)

Daniil Trifonov's new Rachmaninov CD (gorgeous piano playing and demonstration quality sound)

Scorpions - Return To Forever

Spock's Beard - The Obvlivion Particle

Barclay James Harvest - BBC In Concert with the BJH Symphony Orchestra, 1972

Simpson, Kerr & Cutting - Murmurs

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Various tracks on Spotify of the Thievery Corporation. I've always liked what I've heard on Radio Paradise of these and it's great music to read to, a lovely test of your speakers bass capabilities too
shades_smile.gif

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
matthewpiano said:
Lots of listening lately across both systems.

Main attractions have included:

Brahms Symphony No.1 (Gewandhaus/Chailly on Decca)

Brahms Piano Concertos 1 & 2 (the new live recording by Daniel Barenboim on DG)

Daniil Trifonov's new Rachmaninov CD (gorgeous piano playing and demonstration quality sound)

Scorpions - Return To Forever

Spock's Beard - The Obvlivion Particle

Barclay James Harvest - BBC In Concert with the BJH Symphony Orchestra, 1972

Simpson, Kerr & Cutting - Murmurs

Plus 1 for Simpson, Kerr and Cutting.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts