What are you listening to?

Page 483 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
boggit said:

Good one Boggit... pity about the last track though.

smiley-smile.gif

Mac

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
boggit said:
Macspur said:
boggit said:

Good one Boggit... pity about the last track though.

smiley-smile.gif

Mac

Luckily it was only the title track!! Bit of mess me thinks.

I think you would really like Martha Tilston – Lucy and the Wolves Right up your alley! Enjoy

You know me now!

I've got Martha Tilston – Bimbling and her latest release sounds promising

Martha Tilston – Machines of Love and Grace

Just starting up a blog www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Not much on there yet, but will be working on it.

Mac

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
As to John Smith I listened to him last night!, recommended by Discovery feature on Spotify. Which also found Kate Rusby – 20 which you probably will like if you have not heard of her already!! Duet with Paul Weller on Sun Grazers

Cheers a pleasure on the blog I’m honoured, you certainly inspired me to listen to a different type of music and thoroughly enjoying it.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
boggit said:
As to John Smith I listened to him last night!, recommended by Discovery feature on Spotify. Which also found Kate Rusby – 20 which you probably will like if you have not heard of her already!! Duet with Paul Weller on Sun Grazers

Cheers a pleasure on the blog I’m honoured, you certainly inspired me to listen to a different type of music and thoroughly enjoying it.

Great stuff, that's really rewarding to hear.

I posted the Kate Rusby album the other day... definitly on my Amazon wish list.

Mac

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Ane Brun - It all starts with one .

Deep , dark, brooding , spellbinding and just plain beautiful !

I just can't get that sound she makes out of my head .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3GWsleHgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s5ihWIywzg

Thanks Mac :)

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
Michael Jackson - Thriller

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

This sounds really impressive through a good pair of earphones - there's so much detail and 'layering' of different sounds in this track which tends to go unnoticed when listening to it with speakers.

Turn it up loud and the bass on this song sounds really good with a subwoofer too. 8)

This is probably because the recording engineer was the Legendary Bruce Swedien and he uses Electrocompaniet amplifiers in his studio exclusively . He also takes his Electro amps with him if he has to record anywhere else in the world , he will not use any other amps . ;)

http://enjoy-audio.de/tl_files/download/Electrocompaniet/michael-jackson-and-electrocompaniet---final-v.pdf

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Electro said:
Ane Brun - It all starts with one .

Deep , dark, brooding , spellbinding and just plain beautiful !

I just can't get that sound she makes out of my head .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3GWsleHgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s5ihWIywzg

Thanks Mac :)

Pleasure Electro... I'll always tip you the nod when I hear something I think you'd like.

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Mac

SiUK

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Puressence "Don't Forget To Remember"

A very underrated band IMO. Their eponymous debut album was played to death I'm not ashamed to say, and when their second album, 'Only Forever', was released 2 years later it was equally as captivating. Their 'sound' (to me) is as fresh now as it was in 1996.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Electro said:
steve_1979 said:
Michael Jackson - Thriller

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

This sounds really impressive through a good pair of earphones - there's so much detail and 'layering' of different sounds in this track which tends to go unnoticed when listening to it with speakers.

Turn it up loud and the bass on this song sounds really good with a subwoofer too. 8)

This is probably because the recording engineer was the Legendary Bruce Swedien and he uses Electrocompaniet amplifiers in his studio exclusively . He also takes his Electro amps with him if he has to record anywhere else in the world , he will not use any other amps . ;)

http://enjoy-audio.de/tl_files/download/Electrocompaniet/michael-jackson-and-electrocompaniet---final-v.pdf

Interesting stuff. :)

TRENDING THREADS