What are you listening to?

Page 468 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
511x0XBunBL._SY450_.jpg

Leucocyte - E.S.T.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Dust Bowl Joe Bonamassa First listen what agreat album :rockout: :rockout:

Seesaw Joe Bonamassa and Beth Hart I am on trak 1 first listen not sure about this one she's got a good voice track 2 oh yes I thought it sounded like it Nutbush city limits and its cooking on gas wow :rockout: :) :dance:

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
sthomas048 said:
I think my next vinyl will be First Aid Kit -
first-aid-kit-the-lion-s-roar.jpg

Any fans of this fine Swedish pair ?

Yes, my son introduced me to them sometime ago and they`ve been on my list for `checking out further`. Thanks for reminding me!

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
John Duncan said:
Just noticed on Spotify that there is a new Civil Wars track, after them having said last year that they were splitting up

The Civil Wars – The One That Got Away

I am infeasibly excited, beacuse it's brilliant and there's a new album 'out on August 6th'.

Video here, which is dripping with...something...which is giving me the willies like a piece of music hasn't done in, christ, I don't know how long.

Hi John, hope things are well.

This is good news. I was due to see them with a friend of mine at Southampton when they suddenly cancelled/split up? I hope they tour the album.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts