What are you listening to?

Page 340 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Strappingyoungladcity.jpg

SYL - City.
J)

T

the record spot

The Bob Dylan mono boxset - sublime. It's as if he's in the room with you. Great job on this release; nice one Sony!

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Jefferson Airplane. Been a long time since I had a good listen to them. Picked up a box set of their first 4 albums from the library, Jeff Air Takes Off, Surrealistic Pillow, After Bathing At Baxters and Crown Of Creation. Also borrowed Volunteers for good measure. It was a really good and quite LOUD session.

Rich :)

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
olivia2.jpg

Olivia Newton-John - `Olivia` CD One of Olivia`s earlier albums and one of my favourites. Highlights include `If We Only Have Love`, George Harrison`s `What Is Life` and the heartbreaking `Changes`.

idc

Daveh, this one for you to try. A German band/DJ called Guitar and the album is called Tokyo. It is a genre bashing blend of guitar, trip hop, ambient with a strong Japanese influence. On Spotify.

51dadEwVo9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

daveh75

idc said:
Daveh, this one for you to try. A German band/DJ called Guitar and the album is called Tokyo. It is a genre bashing blend of guitar, trip hop, ambient with a strong Japanese influence. On Spotify.

Just been listening to a few of Guitars albums, Tokyo is ok , but Saltykisses is my favourite so far!
51FrD9e%2BHtL._SS500_.jpg

Guitar - Tokyo

511PCfj1USL._SS500_.jpg

Guitar - Sunkissed

51YpwT%2Bp2uL._SS500_.jpg

Guitar - Saltykisses

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
itstime-1.jpg

Michael Buble - `It`s Time` CD Michael has this habit of taking a song I`d tired of many years ago, re-arranges the track in a most pleasing manner thus granting it a new lease of life. Hope he doesn`t break this habit.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Some early Porcupine Tree to unwind after work..

41jAzQZZ6nL._SS400_.jpg

I must say I prefer the early/mid PT material to the last couple of studio albums, which I can't quite take to. However, The Incident sounded stunning live.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
rushroll.jpg

Rush - `Roll The Bones` CD Got the album, saw the tour, bought a programme but didn`t get the t-shirt! Well, you can`t buy everything can you?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts