What are you listening to?

Page 254 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

A_Perfect_Circle-Emotive-Frontal.jpg

A

Anonymous

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold, their latest album, it is astounding by any level. Far better then their previous albums, far better then anything I have listened lately, in the Rock scene. The drums by Mike Portnoy of dream theater are great, and the lyrics, vocals and guitar are really full of soul. *****

Am looking forward to Listen to the new Iron Maiden Album as a whole. How didi you find it (The ones who actually did lidten to it)

D

Deleted member 2457

xon501:

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold, their latest album, it is astounding by any level. Far better then their previous albums, far better then anything I have listened lately, in the Rock scene. The drums by Mike Portnoy of dream theater are great, and the lyrics, vocals and guitar are really full of soul. *****

Am looking forward to Listen to the new Iron Maiden Album as a whole. How didi you find it (The ones who actually did lidten to it)

I heard a song by them the other day Avenged Sevenfold on Kerrang or Scuzz and it was really good - very catchy.

A

Anonymous

Nice Links Gel. Civil war is one of the best GNR songs IMO, so is Nothing else Matters for Metallica.
emotion-21.gif

The latest Metallica album Death Magneticis also great, altough not the cleanest sound around, distortion is sometimes unbearable.

A

Anonymous

Great Choice Peter, shouls also try Appeal To Reason, great band and very good sounding albums.

D

Deleted member 2457

xon501:

Nice Links Gel. Civil war is one of the best GNR songs IMO, so is Nothing else Matters for Metallica.
emotion-21.gif

The latest Metallica album Death Magneticis also great, altough not the cleanest sound around, distortion is sometimes unbearable.

Hi Xon501 cheers mate
emotion-21.gif
i am glad you like them i have both of those live performance recorded on my sky hd box as well.

I have not bought the new album yet but i like the day that never comes song i have the blu ray one night in france and it is on that it sounds amazing on master audio.

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

thanks for the heads up xon501! its next on my 'listen to list' for the evening :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts