What are they worth?

FennerMachine

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have Cyrus aCA7.5 pre-map and 2 x SmartPower amps that were services about 18 months ago.

I also have 2 x 2m Chord Rumour 2 speaker cable terminated to reach the full widths of the SmartPower's in mono mode.

Would it be better to sell separately or as a bundle? What do you think they are worth?

Asking as I'm currently not using the pre-amp and cables but would need to replace the power amps before selling them.

Please note: they will likely be sold on an online auction at some point so please do NOT ask for details here.

If this questioning is not not allowed on the forums then my apologies and please delete the post.

A

Anonymous

About £10.00. Is cash ok?

Seriously, separate them.
smiley-smile.gif
Don't sell on eBay as the 10% fees are getting silly. I reckon £250 for the Cyrus aCA7.5 and £200 for each amp. I used eBay completed listings to get that, which is a useful indicator.

FennerMachine

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply OneBoxSystem.

There the sort of figures I was thinking, was hoping a bit more due to them having been serviced but I suppose even then they are older kit and price depends partially on supply & demand.

Where would you suggest selling them? I know of a few places that I could.

At the moment only looking at selling the aCA7.5 as I'm using the power amps.

I would only sell the power amps if I change my speakers for Quad ESL57's or 63's.

Haven't demoed either yet but looking at the practicality of them I think the 63's would be better but not sure if I want to spend that much just yet. The 57's are available at about half the price of 63's. Also my system as it is sounds pretty good so not sure if I really need to change anything! More of a want than a need

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts