What amp to go with DALI Lektor 2?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

If that still isn't tall enough, there is always these

http://www.av4home.co.uk/acatalog/Atacama_Nexus_7i_Speaker_Stands_700mm_High.html

Again if you choose to opt for the atabites to, that's your decision but it can be mass loaded with dry sand also, personally mass loading with sand is absolutely fine.

A

Anonymous

Yeah the 2s do have better bass than the 1s and it is punchy definately not boomy. I listen to a wide range of music, anything from rock to house to clasical and I find my combination works well.Dali do reccomend a 100 hour run in for the 2s before full performance level is reached but I haven't used them that long yet so couldn't comment on that.

A

Anonymous

Cheers man, they sound perfect. Now all i have to do is decied if to buy the Marantz amp second hand or not.

A

Anonymous

Well don't think too long, neither of those offers will stay there for long
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

True. I have already contacted Raymond who advertised the amp and he seamed a really nice bloke, he just lives in scotland so getting the amp is going to be a problem as i live in huddersfeild. He said he doesn't mind posting it, but he wants the money first whitch is fair enough, i would too in that situation.

A

Anonymous

lol thats a great plan man !!!

I could send him a check for half the money and the other half when i get the amp.

A

Anonymous

Seriously if it's a business, it's not unusual etiquette to pay for things over the phone

A

Anonymous

I think its a private listing thing, I don't think he owns that shop just advertising in it. When i rang he was at home.

A

Anonymous

No probz man. Think i'll go for it he seamed a good bloke and £150 is a good price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts