What a wast of time . . .

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
After starting a thread the other day with an opening post which included a link and a picture, my whole post just completely disappeared (pressing Save took me back to the WHF home page). Turns out I can't put links and pictures in the first post of a thread, I have to post them in replies. No idea if everyone is like this.

I don't like to complain. As has been said countless times by its defenders, this site is a free resource*, so complaining seems churlish, but you're right. It's bloody awful.

*as are the other half-dozen forums I post on now and again. None of which are so over-run with adverts as this place is and all of them are a million times better to use than this heap of tripe.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
After starting a thread the other day with an opening post which included a link and a picture, my whole post just completely disappeared (pressing Save took me back to the WHF home page). Turns out I can't put links and pictures in the first post of a thread, I have to post them in replies. No idea if everyone is like this.

I don't like to complain. As has been said countless times by its defenders, this site is a free resource*, so complaining seems churlish, but you're right. It's bloody awful.

*as are the other half-dozen forums I post on now and again. None of which are so over-run with adverts as this place is and all of them are a million times better to use than this heap of tripe.

Very simple MF, I have cut my use dramaticaly in recent months, the quality of threads has gone down hill significantly . . . I'm not goint to do a PP but certainly not going to bother much in the future . . . *sad*

I have sailplanes to build and fly, competitions to enter in 2015, see what next autumn brings hifi wise?

CJSF

SteveR750

MajorFubar said:
After starting a thread the other day with an opening post which included a link and a picture, my whole post just completely disappeared (pressing Save took me back to the WHF home page). Turns out I can't put links and pictures in the first post of a thread, I have to post them in replies. No idea if everyone is like this.?

+1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts