Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
A review of the Jade 1 or 3 soon ?
smiley-cool.gif

SSM

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
The Burgundy Burr veneer is very tasty, mmm... :p These Jades are definitely the best-looking Waffies to date.

Although this range is declared to be Wharfedale's stab at high-end performance, the prices are still rather modest. :O Just £850 for the bigger Jade standmount. Sealed-box, with an additional dome for the midrange... I'm wondering how it will stack up against entry-level ProAC and Spendor. Will definitely have a listen when chance avails. :?

SS

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
We have a pair of Jade 5's on loan at the moment for assessment purposes. If I get to hear them properly, I'll post up what I think, but they're going to have to be good to even match the likes of the ProAc Response D18's and KEF R700's! :)

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
We have a set and they are really good, the represent great value for money and you get a lot of speaker. Build quality is high and the details like the plinth and feet have been done well. Sound wise they are big and detailed. We were running ours on the shop floor to get some time on them which has brought them to life. Lots of deep solid bass and an insightful listen.

I should get some comparisons done later in the week.

TheHomeCinemaCentre said:
We have a set and they are really good, the represent great value for money and you get a lot of speaker. Build quality is high and the details like the plinth and feet have been done well. Sound wise they are big and detailed. We were running ours on the shop floor to get some time on them which has brought them to life. Lots of deep solid bass and an insightful listen.

I should get some comparisons done later in the week.

Hi Nick

Nice one. Your views on the Jade speakers so far are pretty much in line with mine. Anyway i look forward to reading your further thoughts on the Jade speakers.

Merry Christmas

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts