Wharfedale 10.1 as fronts with MA Bronze BR5 5.1???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys & gals

I'm thinking of buying the MA Bronze BR5 AV package, but using the BR5 floorstanders with the Marantz 6003 hi fi package and using the Wharfedale 10.1's that come with that as fronts for the AV package. Would this be a good idea?? I'm more than likely going to be using a Denon 1910 or 1911 or 2310. Unless there is a better amp match?

As before any help hugely appreciated.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Right Ok, thought as much. Shame as I thought I may have sorted out a long standing problem for me!! Thanks for clearing that up. Know anything about the Wharefedale Diamond 10 5.1 system?? The room is approx. 35mts sq. I would be using for 90% film 10% music.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

are the two systems going to be in different rooms , hifi and home cinema ??

if not then get the br5 package , and the marantz cdp pm 6003 amp , and get an av receiver with pre-outs for the marantz amp , the denon 1910 doesnt have them , not sure about the 1911 , but the yamaha rxv-1065 does , and its a better amp than the denon , only £450 too ...

A

Anonymous

I was planning on having them in separate rooms, but now that you've suggested that, it could save me space, hassle from the Mrs and cash. All which are bonuses.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

it makes sense , you can even have the telly on while listening to music too, as i have done for a few of the recent world cup matches , handy ...

just make sure your choice of av receiver is equipped with pre-outs , i can reccomend the br5 av pack too , very good imo , and the marantz gear works beautifully with my monitor audio speakers , they are rx6s , but id say the br5s would sing with them too ..
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS