Whalfdale Linton heritage

aversaurus

When the speakers arrived I set the up replacing my focals . plugged in switched on and didn't really like them .
Now after a good burn in and a couple of amplifier swops .I can say I've never been so happy with my setup .
I switch on and get lost in the sound the shear enjoyment of the music .
The whalfdale linton,s sound so good just a relaxing sound no fatigue can play for hours with the tucana amplifier just amazing .

dkontos

Apr 24, 2021
Visit site
When the speakers arrived I set the up replacing my focals . plugged in switched on and didn't really like them .
Now after a good burn in and a couple of amplifier swops .I can say I've never been so happy with my setup .
The whalfdale linton,s sound so good just a relaxing sound no fatigue can play for hours with the tucana amplifier just amazing .
which focals did they replace ?

Gonepostal

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Also, what amplifier changes did you make?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts