Welcome to the new whathifi.com!

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
The number on my post keeps changing! Any ideas?

Yes, your post count increases with every post you make. *pardon*
Lol. No, I keep losing around 20 posts in my post count, every 4-5 times I log in

D

Deleted member 2457

It keeps resetting back to 12,800! Each time I get to 12,820. Looks like mine is bust! *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

It keeps freezing every time I post too and then I have to quote and re-post again. Very annoying.

D

Deleted member 2457

I can't post a new topic now! For crying out loud! I will post it here, I have just bought these headphones:

http://www.amazon.de/Denon-AH-D600EM-Music-Maniac-Over-Ear-Kopfhörer/dp/B008MUXTSU/?tag=jungninj-21

D

Deleted member 2457

Are they any good? Cheers. I now have to type a word verification thing!

A

Anderson

It takes about 10 seconds to return results after clicking on "active topics".

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha!

That guy is obviously an analogue fan, you can tell by the way he's holding that doobie.

Bet he's listening to dark side of the moon too! *dirol*

pauln

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
KiwiMoto said:
Hahaha!

That guy is obviously an analogue fan, you can tell by the way he's holding that doobie.

Bet he's listening to dark side of the moon too! *dirol*

And here's that same guy a little older and clearly in the digital age...

2404-Jack.jpg

(It's Jack Nicholson for you younger ones.)

Neptune_Twilight

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The posts diminishing may be due to members being able to delete threads they started that they don't like or are embarrassed by, looks like the entire thread goes including posts others have made? I lost 10 posts since yesterday afternoon.

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you stop fluffing around and go and design a smaller wall mountable speaker so I can Ebay all my Klipsch gear and have the worlds first EB Acoustics 9.1 system please Richard? *blum3*

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
relocated said:
Your "multiple previous answers" don't appear to have answered whether or not this new website is GOING TO WORK ON WINDOWS 8 PHONE????

Surely you don't expect to be sitting in the garden, in the sunshine, when WHF have dropped this blooper on their readership/membership????? Although, some of the other people responsible for this nightmare transition should be answering the flack, not just you.

I notice you complain that problems should have been notified when the Beta was up for comment and yet people told you about the sizing problems and nothing was done about it. Hardly likely to get more people to comment on future Betas, wouldn't you say??????

Andy [or anyone else prepared to put their head above the battlements],

Can you please give an answer as to whether WHF is going to work on Windows Phone devices??? Even a 'we don't know' would be preferable to the apparant silence on the matter.

Thanks

Richard Allen

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
This site is weird.

On Windows 7 with IE11 it looks absolutely carp but on a netbook running XP pro and Firefox it works a treat, text is a lot darker and fast!!, best yet.

I don't get it.
fool.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
relocated said:
relocated said:
Andy [or anyone else prepared to put their head above the battlements],

Can you please give an answer as to whether WHF is going to work on Windows Phone devices??? Even a 'we don't know' would be preferable to the apparant silence on the matter.

Thanks

Simple answer right now, I don't now. Will ask one of the guys to test it and find out.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Neptune_Twilight said:
The posts diminishing may be due to members being able to delete threads they started that they don't like or are embarrassed by, looks like the entire thread goes including posts others have made? I lost 10 posts since yesterday afternoon.
The option to delete threads has now been switched off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts